Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Shout out to AER201812 His guide helped me get the NTR scene that he mentions. Here's part of it as I dont' want to ruin the moment for you guys when you get there.

I think I have a good understanding of this game and how it works. I still prefer renpy but now I look forward to seeing what comes next
I know right? :)
When i started, i thought, "omg, what a bugfest".... But, yes, there was a couple of errors, but otherwise the game is interesting and easy. Yeah, a little grind, but the hotel scene and Ted was HOT. Just unlocking the renders in the game aint gonna give you the story and I mean, hotelscene its like 15 renders and thats it.
Cant wait for the update Dev :love:

Reactions: Thanos247

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
I spent like 4 hours trying to make this game work and holy shit I'm just going to give up with this buggy mess. It never fails that after a few days of playing some kind of event kicks off that breaks the game. Like, literally breaks it. Wake up after sleeping, have some inner monologue, then suddenly get transported to noon on Monday to several texts saying "Michael!" and being told its not the time to use texts. The phone cant be closed unless you go into the inventory and right click twice but its all useless anyways since time is frozen and you cant click anything except the phone. Even the escape menu wont launch.

And to make matters worse, when this bug occurs your save is ruined because it somehow thinks you dont have any save slots used. Please can someone share a save file for this game? Would love to explore the gallery at least since I commited several hours for nothing
anyone know how to get the code ? when i click on the lattop at the room that say enter the code

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
and you guys spend all that time and doing all this to see the renders inside the game?????????? BUHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just unlocking the renders in the game aint gonna give you the story...

PLAY THE GAME LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I sometimes rip the game files and have a quick glance to see if its worth playing. To many a times have i played sandbox games with an interesting story but weak scenes or little images. The game does look like fun but imma wait for a patch or 2 before starting it. Doesn't take that long to rip the files btw:whistle:

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I sometimes rip the game files and have a quick glance to see if its worth playing. To many a times have i played sandbox games with an interesting story but weak scenes or little images. The game does look like fun but imma wait for a patch or 2 before starting it. Doesn't take that long to rip the files btw:whistle:
I have been unable to rip the files out, how were you able to?

Kliorkt

Aug 21, 2021
F*ck this game, man. Tried two times with recommendations on forum, wasted pretty big amount of time for nothing grinding it again. I finished whole main quest without dark melissa scene with Ted. Can anybody share their save game?

Game should not be so frustraiting.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
and you guys spend all that time and doing all this to see the renders inside the game?????????? BUHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just unlocking the renders in the game aint gonna give you the story...

PLAY THE GAME LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The game is buggy.Can't even progress if you use save feature. Even though , i'm interested in the game right now can't play with this shitty engine.

so CANT PLAY THE GAME atm.

chainfire

Jul 23, 2022
The game has very good image renders (in my opinion it is one of the best).
My favorites are :Ted with Melissa & Amelia.
But this game needs a little guide (paths, Powerscore means what ?)

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Managed to get the files extracted with this script, real easy:

After looking through it, its definitely not ready to play. Barely any content. Like Reginleif said, I like to look through the contents to see if its worth starting.

I would come back after at least 2 more updates

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I spent like 4 hours trying to make this game work and holy shit I'm just going to give up with this buggy mess. It never fails that after a few days of playing some kind of event kicks off that breaks the game. Like, literally breaks it.
And to make matters worse, when this bug occurs your save is ruined because it somehow thinks you dont have any save slots used.
Sorry to hear that, man. Last time I played this game was after its first release, and I loved it, but all the unnecessary (IMO) changes made, this shitty new engine specifically, errors and bugs reported by other users don't make me think twice about avoiding it till/IF it's finished or just moved back to RenPy or Unity.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of all the grinding and clicking for a few new scenes and a lot of save-breaking bugs, and it's the main reason why I always prefer to check the renders first before playing it so I know in advance if it's worth it or not. Not having the option to do this, is a clear sign that the game has at least a few problems the dev's trying to hide and not enough content to brag about. As much as I love the female characters and the promising story, I'll just have to wait patiently until it's completed or somebody finds a way to rip the CGs and share them with us, cuz I'm not feeling really grindy for a few cuck scenes and blue-balling non NTR.:cautious:

Shout out to @AER201812 His guide helped me get the NTR scene that he mentions. Here's part of it as I dont' want to ruin the moment for you guys when you get there.
Oooh, I'm almost tempted to play the game for scenes like that and the lolz afterward.:ROFLMAO:

The blonde's supposed to be the MC's loving, caring wife who was asexual... Melissa, if I'm not mistaken, right ?? WTF happened there ?? Did she suddenly become cock-thirsty for ugly bastards, but not for her own precious husband ??:whistle:

Kliorkt

Aug 21, 2021
Can someone share save file with dark melissa (hotel scenes). I would be really thankful. I don't want to rip files, because there would be no story etc. (wasted half day in total redoing choices)

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Can't even play it, why don't you just use renpy like anyone else, every time someone tries another engine it ends up as a buggy, shitty optimized, unplayable game what a shame

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As much as I love the female characters and the promising story, I'll just have to wait patiently until it's completed or somebody finds a way to rip the CGs and share them with us, cuz I'm not feeling really grindy for a few cuck scenes and blue-balling non NTR.:cautious:
Supposedly there's a Mina fuck scene, but I have no idea how to get it because right now it doesnt seem like you can win the bet.

If I wanted to spend the time doing another playthrough - what I'd try is a high confidence/powerscore play, but have Mina fail the test....and before she fails it and gets angry with you, feed her corruption gifts at the cafe every time she's there- maybe something like that is the key.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Can't even play it, why don't you just use renpy like anyone else, every time someone tries another engine it ends up as a buggy, shitty optimized, unplayable game what a shame
Supposedly there's a Mina fuck scene, but I have no idea how to get it because right now it doesnt seem like you can win the bet.
This is why the players need a gallery unlocker or some shit like UnRen to see how much content there is and if they like it. Don't know why the dev doesn't understand this and the fact that some of his decisions regarding his game are anything but beneficial to him in the long run if he wants to attract a wider audience, not keep ppl away from the game.:cautious:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

uvenk

Jul 23, 2020
Managed to get the files extracted with this script, real easy:

After looking through it, its definitely not ready to play. Barely any content. Like Reginleif said, I like to look through the contents to see if its worth starting.

I would come back after at least 2 more updates
dunno how tf you did it i get the no such file or directory error when i try it

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
dunno how tf you did it i get the no such file or directory error when i try it
1. Install newest available release of python for windows from .
2. Find your game exe file and in this directory RIGHT-CLICK in background -> open terminal here
3. Copy to that directory only godot-unpacker.py from this repository JohnSmith7 provided
4. In opened terminal type python godot-unpacker.py Winter_Warmth_v0.1.9.6_win.exe
5. Wait till its done
6. Find directory named the same as EXE just next to it (the same directory), there it is.

BeriX

Feb 7, 2018
Ok, here's the path. It's not quite as easy to manipulate as Ren'Py, but it's json, so not too difficult. I'll post this along with stating I don't mean any disrespect to the dev team by doing this, but some of us will view the grind differently than others. Some will enjoy the challenge, some have busy schedules and will not enjoy the time sink. It's nice to be able to choose.

\appdata\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth\saves\parent_slotXa\slot_Xb\definitions.json

Open the definitions file with Notepad ++ and search for "money" and under the "value" variable, enter the amount you want. Save the file and load the save.

("SlotXa"=the path profile you chose at start--options are 1-5. "SlotXb"=the number of saves you've made playing...typically the last one.)
i cant do any of that, it just appears Screenshot_1.jpg this thing

uvenk

Jul 23, 2020
1. Install newest available release of python for windows from .
2. Find your game exe file and in this directory RIGHT-CLICK in background -> open terminal here
3. Copy to that directory only godot-unpacker.py from this repository JohnSmith7 provided
4. In opened terminal type python godot-unpacker.py Winter_Warmth_v0.1.9.6_win.exe
5. Wait till its done
6. Find directory named the same as EXE just next to it (the same directory), there it is.
my problem was that when installing i didnt check the add path now it works

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
i cant do any of that, it just appears View attachment 3369867 this thing
Early on those save (definitions.json) files were not encrypted, but they are now. You will have to search the thread for a tool to decrypt the json file (Use his second upload). Someone was kind enough and smart enough to write a program to take care of that problem. You will likely get a virus warning when installing (or when using). It's up to you to use. I've not had any problems with it and have used it numerous times to tinker....cuz I like to tinker. :p

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes