Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am stuck on the go to your room between 19 and 00 quest why is this game just not renpyo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O way to much point and clicking and buggy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well that was disappointing. (dark path)
Gettting there now....I'm just hoping, praying, the buildup stays consistent with the prior story; there's one thing that could ruin it for me but I won't jinx it before I get there....
The end was just as I feared - they took the great buildup they had and turned it on its head.

The past update's Mina-Melissa texting conversation was super hot because while Melissa danced back and forth across the line of slutty/unfaithful, it bucked the typical boring ntr-game trends of like "Oh yeah, screw my husband, I'm all in".

The idea that sexually cold Melissa was not only enthralled by her fiancé's ex bosses dick but perhaps wanted to see it in person - and insisted on bringing her husband along and not directly demeaning him, was very in-character for her and well-written. The current ending is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get that the original title was "terror", and the game has always meant to have the backdrop of "dread" or "losing everything in lilfe", yet despite this, up until this point, much of the game could actually be taken as a celebration of optimism.

MC's ex-wife moved in and is trying to make his life miserable?
No problem, focus on living his best life with his fiancée and their kids, tune her out.

MC got fired and is basically barred from his former industry?
No problem, time to start again and try your hand as a Baron of Baked Goods (or a Ramen Cart Raj, if you will).

MC lost his car?
Great, he can walk everywhere now with no money or energy cost.

The list goes on of stuff like this where despite the game's grindy nature and "lose everything" backdrop, there's a fairly uplifting theme of self-improvement and autonomy. With the above ending, that goes out the window because dev is either too lazy to pose and write four people in a room, or he wanted the ambiguity and mystery elements of the story to come to an abrupt halt.

Phanan3

Dec 25, 2019
after Mina asked for the number I can't get the option to send it, is there another requirement for it?
I have the same question, after she asked for melissa number i can't give it to her and can't progress the quest :c

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
I have the same question, after she asked for melissa number i can't give it to her and can't progress the quest :c
You have to continue with the other quests of other characters like Nora and complete them to continue with Mina questline

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
You have to continue with the other quests of other characters like Nora and complete them to continue with Mina questline
if i remember correctly... Mina send you a text to go the cafe 12.00, there you meet Ted and give him the number
theres no more Nora for now, in the new update i mean...

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
if i remember correctly... Mina send you a text to go the cafe 12.00, there you meet Ted and give him the number
theres no more Nora for now, in the new update i mean...
What I meant is that in order to progress and get to the next part of Minas quest that has come for this update, you have to complete all other quests including Noras to the last quest in the bathroom. Once this has been done. You will be able to start Mina new quest for this update

bruhv314

May 25, 2023
I tried the same. I don't think dragon unpacker recognizes webp or webm, so that might be the problem. But I can assure you there are new animations and they're very well done. Not the best I've seen, but certainly top tier.
Can you run me through the process of unpacking?

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
Maybe im dumb but how to get the "suprise" from Melissa in the Lounge during the morning?

Im through Chapter 1 beside that Quest on Melissa..

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Can you run me through the process of unpacking?
First, I haven't been able to unpack it as it's encrypted. Several weeks ago someone stated they were able to do it, but provided no proof, so I'm skeptical. Second, I did a search about unpacking a pck file and was taken to a YouTube video that was easy enough to follow. You might want to use something like "opening a pck file with dragon unpacker". That said, nowhere in Dragon Unpacker did I see any mention of webm or webp. I can see them in the list of files embedded in the pck file that the app generates, but it won't extract them. I have almost no experience with DU, so maybe someone else knows a way.

bruhv314

May 25, 2023
First, I haven't been able to unpack it as it's encrypted. Several weeks ago someone stated they were able to do it, but provided no proof, so I'm skeptical. Second, I did a search about unpacking a pck file and was taken to a YouTube video that was easy enough to follow. You might want to use something like "opening a pck file with dragon unpacker". That said, nowhere in Dragon Unpacker did I see any mention of webm or webp. I can see them in the list of files embedded in the pck file that the app generates, but it won't extract them. I have almost no experience with DU, so maybe someone else knows a way.
I did the exact same search, however I don't understand where people are getting the pck file from? All I have is the exe. What exactly am I supposed to do?

theM@n

Mar 14, 2019
When does Mina start texting you after you have rejected to help her in the park? it does not seem to start for me

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes