Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So Melissa already gave Ted head.. apparently it won't take long for him to fuck her :devilish:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
This game is so frustrating. Completely pointless and tedious sandbox when you're forced a linear progression. Stupid and slow minigames and unresponsive engine. It has so much potential but is completely wasted by stupid decision.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This game is so frustrating. Completely pointless and tedious sandbox when you're forced a linear progression. Stupid and slow minigames and unresponsive engine. It has so much potential but is completely wasted by stupid decision.
Yup, to dev's credit, he's built a cool world full of semi-believable characters - and it feels fairly alive, yet all that is muted by the mostly pointless sandbox.

Devs really need to realize sandbox is the OPPOSITE of "linked progression". If you ever find yourself making progress with one character a prerequisite to another (other than in an isolated sense, like you need to have had worked at this location with character A to meet character B who also works there)......it'd be better suited as a linear game, because, well, it is linear.

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Yeah same toughts here…
As I always point out, little sandbox experoence is good but devs gotta be careful because I could make the game frustrating…
At this point I’m just hoping things will get easier in the next update, I think thay did something for it.
But really, jusy the fact that traveling trough places takes all’that time/ fatigue make the the game much more grindy…

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i hate how The NTR is only connected to Mina bruh , like you only get NTR with the wife if you are on Mina ntr path i mean the dev could do so much better then this !!!

Reactions: Vodrick

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
i hate how The NTR is only connected to Mina bruh , like you only get NTR with the wife if you are on Mina ntr path i mean the dev could do so much better then this !!!
cant say cause Melissa's route hasn't even started keep in mind we haven't got any new quests other than her completing her book

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes