Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Intro is fucked. After you get to the bugged part, use chapter skip to go straight to chapter 1.
The small ape did give a better result but I don't think it matters. We're all restarting for whenever the new update comes out anyway. Chill until then.
This...as I understand it, the engine has been overhauled, along with changes to the intro and I'm sure some tweaks to Chap 1 as well...so will be starting all over again from the start once it's released. That release was supposed to be this month, but as of now the dev just says it'll be ready when it's ready...so hopefully June sometime.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
This...as I understand it, the engine has been overhauled, along with changes to the intro and I'm sure some tweaks to Chap 1 as well...so will be starting all over again from the start once it's released. That release was supposed to be this month, but as of now the dev just says it'll be ready when it's ready...so hopefully June sometime.
Well... we will see about starting over with the new update.. Im still playing with my first "save" from the first release and everything still works.... Yeah, i started from scratch 3 times before i figure it out... Read my playthrough, maybe you missed something.... page 39

lovelymoke

Oct 31, 2019
hi guys can anyone help me i'm stucked in the dark side path i ended every task axcept
emailea keep your aye on the phone the massege didn't come (after the cats in boxes scene)
and melissa surprise and the mc taskes is there's no more you can do

zandalari

May 4, 2019
No, there has been no progress in the plot for a long time. They spent a lot of time fixing the problems of the garbage engine. The next update is said to be an engine update. Maybe we should see in a year.
You forgot the work done on Karma, which is why WW doesn't have the renders it needs.

But at least we'll have Karma! Probably!

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Wooow Dev.... I was one of those idiots who loved the game...... Whats happenning?????? Any update???? This
uppgrade of Karma? Game which was boring as hell.... Whats happening???????? Nothing at all??????

Last edited:

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Wooow Dev.... I was one of those idiots who loved the game...... Whats happenning?????? Any update???? This
uppgrade of Karma? Game which was boring as hell.... Whats happening???????? Nothing at all??????
Sub to their patreon if u want updates bud

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes