Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
bro any ETA on update its been a while now
What i could understand, it was supposed to be an minor update this month, but first update coming is supposed to be Karma....
Unfortunately... Dev have to do an overhaul of the game, couse Karma was kind of completed....
Not my kind of a game...

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
What i could understand, it was supposed to be an minor update this month, but first update coming is supposed to be Karma....
Unfortunately... Dev have to do an overhaul of the game, couse Karma was kind of completed....
Not my kind of a game...
minor?
Wasn't ch 2 supposed to be released this month and karma next month

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
minor? Wasn't ch 2 supposed to be released this month and karma next month
I subbed last month to check in on things, from what the Dev stated, WW gets the big update in May, and the overhaul/re-imagining of Karma in June. My sub stopped before the dev made any real announcements, but I have no doubt it's the standard "we've been delayed by xyz problem, no release date to announce as of now".

Reactions: Chaosguy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If I correctly recall, those previous release dates were given before they decided to switch to a new iteration of Godot and remake the prologue.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How to jump on non ntr path what level of intelligence should I have
not abt intelligence for the current game being nice to Mina, helping her with the exams and providing ri8 answers will avoid the NTR path or you can just not help her.
Helping her and giving her the wrong answers is the trigger
What he said is absolutely right - I havent tested all options but it seems like currently none of the stats (outside corruption for bonus pics) matter at all in the game, the only thing that matters is which Mina route you're on.

sir1234

Aug 19, 2023
Why use this bullshit engine? ? ? Infinite BUGs, infinite problems, even saving requires the assistance of other software. It’s been half a year since I first played this game, and the plot has almost made no progress. The few updates have been to fix problems caused by the damn engine. , so many comments on this post are discussing how to solve the problems encountered, but the perfect plot uses a shit engine. The next update, the next update, and the next update will be another update about the engine? How long does it take for the story to really reach its climax, ten years?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Why use this bullshit engine? ? ? Infinite BUGs, infinite problems, even saving requires the assistance of other software. It’s been half a year since I first played this game, and the plot has almost made no progress. The few updates have been to fix problems caused by the damn engine. , so many comments on this post are discussing how to solve the problems encountered, but the perfect plot uses a shit engine. The next update, the next update, and the next update will be another update about the engine? How long does it take for the story to really reach its climax, ten years?
No, the most annoying thing is that there is progress in the plot, but you can’t get to it because of engine bugs!

sir1234

Aug 19, 2023
No, the most annoying thing is that there is progress in the plot, but you can’t get to it because of engine bugs!
Replacing the engine can solve all problems, but two years later, the author is still making various updates to address this bullshit engine problem.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

Scorg

Oct 28, 2018
djghjc.jpg djghjc.jpg
how to complete this quest? or is this a bug? I stupidly searched for two weeks of gaming time and found nothing.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes