Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Is it really difficult just to share save game lmao?
Here's the thing, I can give you a save file to where I'm at, but it won't do you much good. One reason; the gallery is broken. All you would get is the game telling you to wait for the next update. That's it. AER201812 was kind enough to do a walkthrough, so I recommend you check that out. Sorry bud, but if you really want to look at the scenes then the only way is to play through it or just figure out a way to unpack the images/videos which I haven't been able to figure out.

Reactions: Chaosguy

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Here's the thing, I can give you a save file to where I'm at, but it won't do you much good. One reason; the gallery is broken. All you would get is the game telling you to wait for the next update. That's it. AER201812 was kind enough to do a walkthrough, so I recommend you check that out. Sorry bud, but if you really want to look at the scenes then the only way is to play through it or just figure out a way to unpack the images/videos which I haven't been able to figure out.
That was the best way to say it (y)
Some guy just pmed me for a save....
1. i dont even know where they are
2. i dont care lol :ROFLMAO:
Kliorkt This is not a "jerk of to every scene" game....
In this game you have to think a little and choose the path You want....
Just play the game :)

Reactions: Thanos247

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Full unlocked gallery for version 0.1.9.7

There is only one file inside the zip package:
played_lewd_scenes.json

Put this file inside:
%APPDATA%\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth
(there should be one already if you played the game, overwrite it)
When I'm open writer warmth folder I can't find app data only 2 file

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
When I'm open writer warmth folder I can't find app data only 2 file
%APPDATA% is a shortcut to windows user hidden folder for temporary files of any app. it is not INSIDE winter warmth folder - it has no folder, there is only .exe file. %APPDATA% = C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Roaming

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I've posted this earlier in the thread....

The location of the save files for this game is not as it is in Ren'Py.

C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth\saves\parent_slot1\slot_1\definitions.json

Note:
- "parent_slotx" where x is 1 through 5
- "slot_x" where x is number of save...such as 10 or 20 or 30
- probably best to transfer the entire "slot_x" folder with all its contents
---> Probably best not to transfer save files at all for this game. They don't work the same was as Ren'py and there's no rollback (very limited).

I have no clue where the save files are located in MacOS

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Could anyone explain the destiny point's purpose? Thanks
In theory, it's supposed to function as a "respect" meter with each character, or a better descriptor would be an "alpha/beta" meter which each character - meaning low doesnt neccesarily mean bad, it just means you're a huge simp for them.

In practice, AFAIK currently nearly every decision fork in the game is conditional either on powerscore or previous dialogue answers, NOT destiny score, (except for melissa's answer to mine's texting maybe?)

Hopefully once the game gets further into development we'll see more usage of these per-character stats, like I've said in the past it would be fun to have a game where you can be Mr Big Swinging Dick with girl A,B,C, and simultaneously Mr Big Simp with girl E, D, on same playthrough.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes