Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I won't waste a lot of my time on a sandbox of crap, clown muted
I was working with a Dev on a game.... He had to abandoned it couse of family problems, he did mostly graphics, i did the dialogs and translation and we both tried to produce a story... ITS A FULL TIME JOBB :D
Respect the people producing the games, couse you get them for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You shouldnt be even asking stupid questions like this....
PLAY THE GAME OR GET THE F...... OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Invested all of my money. Couldn't get to the new job once he had one. Oops. Unless there's a cheat menu, or money hiding somewhere, this means game over without a game over screen.

The character art is great. I like the animation. Although realistic, the clock advancing even when you're reading texts is annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Copy the text inside the file and replace in the played_lewd_scenes.json, should be unlock the gallery (90%)
In this path: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth

FYI: the last mina gallery I not sure why it cannot load.
Text no longer unlocks gallery in latest update. Is there a possibility to update/modify it, please? :D

electricstar

May 26, 2017
I cannot progress through the main quest since I cannot increase strength since I cannot unlock the gym since I cannot find Pavani after buying the running shoes. Am I missing something here? Do I need to equip the shoes?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I cannot progress through the main quest since I cannot increase strength since I cannot unlock the gym since I cannot find Pavani after buying the running shoes. Am I missing something here? Do I need to equip the shoes?
no, you need to complete Shray's visits up to the point that Pav comes to the bar, then she texts you afterwards. Make sure you've viewed her text on the phone, the one where shes like "no excuses mc! come exercise!" - then she's at park on weekday mornings.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've met Shray at the bar and done his argument with the barman 3 times now. No message from Pavani thus far. Do I need to keep going?
Yup, keep visiting. It's something like 4 or 5 times until she shows up, it's a lot. For anyone else reading this - this is why you always make sure you're free on wednesday night, it's the longest quest progression in game. Also make sure you dont have any unopened messages on your phone, and that the mc's quest log shows the "keep visiting shray" thing.

electricstar

May 26, 2017
Yup, keep visiting. It's something like 4 or 5 times until she shows up, it's a lot. For anyone else reading this - this is why you always make sure you're free on wednesday night, it's the longest quest progression in game. Also make sure you dont have any unopened messages on your phone, and that the mc's quest log shows the "keep visiting shray" thing.
Alright. Thanks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
for those that tryed out the new release, is the game still a buggy mess? I kinda get enough of those after 2/3 hour last time i tryed :rolleyes:

SF691

Mar 17, 2019
Can anyone post a save file? or help with the quest "Go to the kitchen"? Nothing is happening there.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
I was working with a Dev on a game.... He had to abandoned it couse of family problems, he did mostly graphics, i did the dialogs and translation and we both tried to produce a story... ITS A FULL TIME JOBB :D
Respect the people producing the games, couse you get them for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You shouldnt be even asking stupid questions like this....
PLAY THE GAME OR GET THE F...... OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!
Actually, no, a lot of devs are worthy of criticism, because they produce crappy products. It has nothing to do with whether the games are being played for free. With the limited resources and time they have to develop, many devs make horrible decisions in what to focus on.

For example, many devs of these adult games, despite putting in something close to a full-time work schedule, still produce updates with lackluster content. Many don't seem to understand a simple rule: while producing a sex game, they should actually add quality sex scenes to said sex game. All the highly successful games have high-quality sex scenes in each update, and the longer the time between updates, generally the more sex scenes to account for that time.

#fuckarounditis is a real thing with some of these developers. And they probably sit around wondering why they don't gain patrons. Maybe it's because they're trying to compete in a highly competitive industry but aren't providing the main ingredient . . .

I've seen some of your other comments around here, where you imply the unfolding story seems to make up for the lack of sexual content. But whatever. A talented developer would be able to tell a good story while adding sexual content for each update. Period. If, as a dev of an adult game, you're telling a story that, because of its inherent plot and character setups, forces the sexual content to arise years down the line of the development stage, you need to rethink your story.

As this game is, I see several hot models--great design, in my opinion--but with nothing but the promise of grind fest with no payoff. This game isn't worth playing for free, so it's surely not worth paying for. And since it's not worth playing, the devs are much more unlikely to gain new patrons, and thus more resources to fuel better development. This game will stagnate and die at the rate it's going.

Last edited:

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
How do I get the scene with Mina/Ted in the prologue?
I tried many times but I never get the option to look in the office

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
All the highly successful games have high-quality sex scenes in each update, and the longer the time between updates, generally the more sex scenes to account for that time.
Yeah, like in AWAM. I'm just trying to control myself here everynight not to beat my meat again with its detailed and realistic sex scenes. God help me as it's been unsuccessful so far....

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
cant go to work. leave by entrance. nothing happens. restarting the game and loading from the main menu right before doesnt work. looks like the fix is to skip the prologue and go directly to chapter 1.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes