Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I don't know what to say, I love the game itself, but have been playing for hours and only saw a couple of small, none worthy scenes, there should be a easier way to trigger these scenes, for me personally it's a bitch, I just gave up, thanks for the guy for making this prg to unpack the images, that worked like a dream, but would have still loved to play the game... Too bad.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
1712180831106.png Fang quest,She's not in the park anymore, I helped her unpack her stuff only, Also there Melissa quest '' Find her in the lounge during the morning '' Can't find her too, How to do them ?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't know what's more annoying the fact that the ex wife can try to take his family house with a technicality with a bogus settlement agreement that has so many holes in it I've never seen anything worse.
Or the fact that the dev thinks you pay child support to someone who is over 18 which was the technicality in the first place.
This games story reads like one of those reddit stories.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Fucking godot, swear to god.. Ran into the same damn bug as several other people at what I assume is the end of prologue or close to it.

Pick your book end with Melissa (all of them are bugged), have a small scene with Ava, leave house to go to work and that's it. Stuck. Loading saves doesn't work, ctrl or not doesn't affect anything, nothing does anything. Guess I'm waiting.

Or just use the chapter selector that is pretty thorough with previous choices. Still, hope there won't be anymore bugs like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: mma456

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Fucking godot, swear to god.. Ran into the same damn bug as several other people at what I assume is the end of prologue or close to it.

Pick your book end with Melissa (all of them are bugged), have a small scene with Ava, leave house to go to work and that's it. Stuck. Loading saves doesn't work, ctrl or not doesn't affect anything, nothing does anything. Guess I'm waiting.

Or just use the chapter selector that is pretty thorough with previous choices. Still, hope there won't be anymore bugs like this.
if you're stuck where i think you're talking about, why not just start with the chapter1 (after prologue) new game?

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
This game is good don’t get me wrong… but all this bugs makes it really hard to play… I think the best thing dev can do is make a Rnpy

Oct 9, 2022
could anyone summerise the 1.9.8 update im not sure i feel like im missing something pls
A little bit of Amelia story progress, but not much happens. Mostly Nora story progress involving Beatrice and Andy. The groundwork is set for the Nora/Andy NTR route if that's what you want, but the most that happens is Andy being a bit touchy with her while in the gym.

Unrelated, but it seems like the dev is going with the same "beta"/"humiliation" angle that he's using for the Melissa NTR route. Will be a shame if all the NTR in this game is like that. I'd like if there was a realistic route where one of the daughters or Fang was just genuinely seduced by another guy and the MC doesn't have to be emasculated in the process, just some jealousy of a better guy.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
A little bit of Amelia story progress, but not much happens. Mostly Nora story progress involving Beatrice and Andy. The groundwork is set for the Nora/Andy NTR route if that's what you want, but the most that happens is Andy being a bit touchy with her while in the gym.

Unrelated, but it seems like the dev is going with the same "beta"/"humiliation" angle that he's using for the Melissa NTR route. Will be a shame if all the NTR in this game is like that. I'd like if there was a realistic route where one of the daughters or Fang was just genuinely seduced by another guy and the MC doesn't have to be emasculated in the process, just some jealousy of a better guy.
Does the love stat not play a role in it at all?

I'm currently frankensteining together a run with low power and destiny, but high love and corruption to see what it does when you pick all the wrong choices in events.

In theory the game should offer a whole lot of variety in content depending o all the stats. In practice.. we'll see.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I don't know what to say, I love the game itself, but have been playing for hours and only saw a couple of small, none worthy scenes, there should be a easier way to trigger these scenes, for me personally it's a bitch, I just gave up, thanks for the guy for making this prg to unpack the images, that worked like a dream, but would have still loved to play the game... Too bad.
Where's the tool to unpack the images tho? Would be pretty useful since the engine is different and the ingame gallery being useless.

Reactions: Lac
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes