Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
great renders, character models, but the engine they use is awful. Has too many bugs. should of just used renpy.....
It has nothing to do with the engine, they're using Godot wich is much better and not as limited as renpy, any bugs are related to programming issues.

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
No, thats the replay scene popping out now and then..... Maybe Dev gonna connect it to something buying parts for the shower or what not....
No, the scene i mean is "meet Melissa in lounge in the morning" for some surprise or something.....
didn't even get that update on my phone, all I have is to follow the main quest and then after visiting Shray melissas profile is blank

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The light patreon has very few members compared to the dark side. This is logical and does not mean that an ntr game is better than one that is not. It just means that once the ntr tag appears, players who don't like it disappear. I say this so that no one draws the wrong conclusions about this data.
greetings

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
The light patreon has very few members compared to the dark side. This is logical and does not mean that an ntr game is better than one that is not. It just means that once the ntr tag appears, players who don't like it disappear. I say this so that no one draws the wrong conclusions about this data.
greetings
Nah

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Full unlocked gallery for version 0.1.9.7

There is only one file inside the zip package:
played_lewd_scenes.json

Put this file inside:
%APPDATA%\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth
(there should be one already if you played the game, overwrite it)
Reminder if you don't want to waste your time with this grind fest to see the comment I quoted

Reactions: M1x33

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
mellisa like to write in your room during to evening betwen at 17at 19 help her 3 times......I can't run it in the evenings, she's not in my room

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
cant go to work. leave by entrance. nothing happens. restarting the game and loading from the main menu right before doesnt work. looks like the fix is to skip the prologue and go directly to chapter 1.
You need the proloque to make choices at the end....
Its a known bug. Save before, exit the game and load the save from Main menu.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
cant go to work. leave by entrance. nothing happens. restarting the game and loading from the main menu right before doesnt work. looks like the fix is to skip the prologue and go directly to chapter 1.
Start the game from the very beginning in a new save profile, just in case, and skip through CTRL without saving until this moment - he goes to work - then save.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Has anyone found a way to skip through the phone dialogues? Ctrl is great for regular text, but since there's no settings option in the preferences menu to adjust phone text send time, you'll be sitting there held hostage by the 100th slow-typing Melissa "Just wanted you to know I care" message.

Reactions: Chidoristreams

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
how can make money because every sunday they took a lot money i just have the cookies someone can tell how can make more money
You gotta buy the upgrades for the cookie business from the store, then equip them through the app on your phone. It takes a few weeks but it's quite easy to make over 1k a day after you get that level 2 flour and chocolate upgrade.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Has anyone found a way to skip through the phone dialogues? Ctrl is great for regular text, but since there's no settings option in the preferences menu to adjust phone text send time, you'll be sitting there held hostage by the 100th slow-typing Melissa "Just wanted you to know I care" message.
Nope, other than place the mouse pointer slightly above the input section on the background image then spazz out with the right index finger. :WeSmart:

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes