3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Benjamery177

Apr 26, 2020
Full unlocked gallery for version 0.1.9.7

There is only one file inside the zip package:
played_lewd_scenes.json

Put this file inside:
%APPDATA%\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth
(there should be one already if you played the game, overwrite it)
Any chance we can get a update to the latest version?

Reactions: gangway

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wow, he actually added a lot this version. So far late game despite having the "chap 1 end screen", there's stuff like visiting the daughters' campus with Pav, more hijinx with meathead guy around house

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Guys, does anyone know the answers for Mina´s test? I never get them right and there is no way to know if the option is the correct one or not

Reactions: Rokohn

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Had another bug. Could not progress the baking quest past a certain point, it would boot me back to the map screen. Had to manually change Amelia_Baking_Quest value from 2 to 3 and that did it. If nothing else, this forces me to get familiar with the code.

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Saves editor v1.2 (use on ur own risk, editing saves can break ur game)
View attachment 3234439
Changelog:
v1.2 - now is possible to use auto detection of folder with newest save file (if u edited some save with my tool it would became latest until u create new saves in game!)
v1.1 - tool can work without using drag and drop
v1.0 - initial release
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saves editor v1.3 (for testing, added give money button)
View attachment 3509690
Chrome flags this download as suspicious?

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
I don't know what to say, I love the game itself, but have been playing for hours and only saw a couple of small, none worthy scenes, there should be a easier way to trigger these scenes, for me personally it's a bitch, I just gave up, thanks for the guy for making this prg to unpack the images, that worked like a dream, but would have still loved to play the game... Too bad.
Agreed. too much work for just a small amount of mediocre scenes. Thats why i dropped it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Guys, does anyone know the answers for Mina´s test? I never get them right and there is no way to know if the option is the correct one or not
From my memory without looking at game in front of me.....

Booming economy, good investments are luxury items not basic commodities

person that sells you shares is the market maker

crypto riskier than stocks

crypto high risk high reward

if you think stock will increase, buy call options

currency investments always compete with each other

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joselito99

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Chrome flags this download as suspicious?
Probably better ask Chrome devs not me then, also hacks sometimes treats as threat so thats normal. I can only make password protected 7z to be able to download it if u want.

chainfire

Jul 23, 2022
A lot of bugs in Winter Warmth have been fixed on 0.1.9.8 .
This game became one of my favorite games (even if it is still in the beginning, and I am still waiting for Nora to call me after the power lifting at the gym :cry:)

I played as alpha and I played as coward.

Love the Darkest more (how Mina pimped Melissa to Ted & I can't wait for Damien to take advance, exploit, and abuse the naivety and innocence of Amelia & Ava).

Great game !

zandalari

May 4, 2019
This game became one of my favorite games (even if it is still in the beginning, and I am still waiting for Nora to call me after the power lifting at the gym :cry:)

Love the Darkest more (how Mina pimped Melissa to Ted & I can't wait for Damien to take advance, exploit, and abuse the naivety and innocence of Amelia & Ava).

Great game !
Haven't gotten far in the light path (the grind is a bitch) but it seems to be a very standard harem path where you show up and win.

In the dark route you actually need to play. If you lose stats, you have to figure out how to make up for it. The scenarios seem to be hotter too. That Mina and Melissa event chain? Superb. I didn't want to fall for Mina's bullshit like some idiot so on the main save I didn't go to the hotel. Hope Ted doesn't give up so easily though and there's more to it, would be a giant shame not to expand on it. Especially after Melissa tentatively agreed on a meeting already.

But maybe the light path will be more interesting if you can mix and match stats (keep them high) and events (pick the 'losing' options that let others mess with the girls). Haven't gotten to any where I can test it yet and game is very early in development, who knows where it will go.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
But maybe the light path will be more interesting if you can mix and match stats (keep them high) and events (pick the 'losing' options that let others mess with the girls). Haven't gotten to any where I can test it yet and game is very early in development, who knows where it will go.
Very much agree, I wish there was more stats-mixing paths, right now it seems pretty binary as opposed to them having all these complex variables in place.

Reactions: zandalari

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Any chance you can help with how to convert to png images?
Sure, I can try to help! Can I assume you're using Windows?

If you have extracted the *.stex files with ,

1.png

The is a Python (the programming language) script so you need to have installed on your operating system to make it run. I think that's probably pretty intimidating if you're not a developer but it's OK - you just install it from the Python website with above link. If you're on Windows, make sure to tick the Add python.exe to PATH option so you can run it from the command line. Then restart / reboot for that to be updated.

using the Download raw file button and copy convert.py into the directory with the *.stex files:

2.png

Assuming you're on Windows, hold shift key and right click the folder with the *.stex files and choose either Open Command window here or Open Powershell window here and type:

python.exe convert.py

4.png

Then all the images are converted.

Hopefully, that helps?

Benjamery177

Apr 26, 2020
Sure, I can try to help! Can I assume you're using Windows?

If you have extracted the *.stex files with ,

View attachment 3517333

The is a Python (the programming language) script so you need to have installed on your operating system to make it run. I think that's probably pretty intimidating if you're not a developer but it's OK - you just install it from the Python website with above link. If you're on Windows, make sure to tick the Add python.exe to PATH option so you can run it from the command line. Then restart / reboot for that to be updated.

using the Download raw file button and copy convert.py into the directory with the *.stex files:

View attachment 3517367

Assuming you're on Windows, hold shift key and right click the folder with the *.stex files and choose either Open Command window here or Open Powershell window here and type:

python.exe convert.py

View attachment 3517394

Then all the images are converted.

Hopefully, that helps?
Yes it worked, thank u king

Reactions: boobthief

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

Great game !
IDK, I kept waiting for Damien to do something, I mean he looked like he was taking liberties groping Amelia during that baking sequence, but nothing after that. Damien at least to this point in the game is a Beta through and through though, and based on the novel choices for Melissa's book, the bad guy wins all the girls, with the help of the novels MC's wife, she helped the bad guy get each of the girls one by one...one guy, not 3 or more. So I think it'll be Ted that gets to the rest after Melissa is fully converted into Mina 2.0

Reactions: mma456
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes