Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
if i want to play both routes, I have to sub both ?
No. That sounds like something Activision Blizzard would do.

The game will be the same for both sides. The side you decide to support will however have a bit more content in the game. Also some posts are tailored towards dark and light side, including polls for content.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022

The game will be the same for both sides. The side you decide to support will however have a bit more content in the game. Also some posts are tailored towards dark and light side, including polls for content.
i have a question, his two roommates "daughters" aren't really his daughters right, but ava is Evelyn daughter and the other girl is Melissa's?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i have a question, his two roommates "daughters" aren't really his daughters right, but ava is Evelyn daughter and the other girl is Melissa's?
I could definitely be misremembering things, but I believe it's as follows.
  • Because of Patreon, I think that's right: officially Ava is either a daughter the MC and Evelyn adopted together, or she's the stepdaughter of the MC and Evelyn's actual daughter. But since there is a mention of having custody of Ava, I think it's safe to assume unofficially she's the MC's actual daughter by blood. But obviously, Eon Able could say for sure.
  • I think it's definite that Nora is not the MC's daughter by blood, but Melissa's. He got to know her a bit as his relationship with Melissa got more serious. So if not already so, she'll be his stepdaughter, for all intents and purposes if not in technicality. (I'm forgetting now whether that's specified in the content so far.)
But as I said, I can't remember with absolute certainty. (I play way too many games.)

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

The second sentence contradicts the first. If one side gets more content then they won't be the same, will they?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The second sentence contradicts the first. If one side gets more content then they won't be the same, will they?
I think it depends on how it's meant. It's possible the overall story and plot are the same for both paths. Obviously the characters and how they behave would be different, but the main outcome could be the same. Hard to say.

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
It doesn’t. I‘ll try to make it more clear.

The game will always be identical on both sides.
But currently and for the forseeable future, every cent I get gets reinvested in the game. The money I get from the dark or light side gets reinvested in those storylines the pages stand for. Making either the light or darkness grow within the game.
One restriction from my side is that both paths exist, because I want to avoid a predetermined outcome and give the player the ability to get his own ending.

Plus there is a lot of overlapping work, like modelling, coding etc and also a general funding (so we can continue to exist). So it would be wrong to say it doesn t help patrons anything at all, if the other side rises in support. Even if the support there doesn t have a direct impact.

For those that have chosen to support me from here, thank you. I will do everything I can to make sure you will never regret it.
I will be less active on f95 in the coming days, because I need to focus my time on essential things, like terror.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It doesn’t. I‘ll try to make it more clear.

The game will always be identical on both sides.
But currently and for the forseeable future, every cent I get gets reinvested in the game. The money I get from the dark or light side gets reinvested in those storylines the pages stand for. Making either the light or darkness grow within the game.
One restriction from my side is that both paths exist, because I want to avoid a predetermined outcome and give the player the ability to get his own ending.

Plus there is a lot of overlapping work, like modelling, coding etc and also a general funding (so we can continue to exist). So it would be wrong to say it doesn t help patrons anything at all, if the other side rises in support. Even if the support there doesn t have a direct impact.

For those that have chosen to support me from here, thank you. I will do everything I can to make sure you will never regret it.
I will be less active on f95 in the coming days, because I need to focus my time on essential things, like terror.
>The game will always be identical on both sides.
>Goes on to explain that one side could theoretically end up with twice the content

lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I played the game.is it five scenes for now??all was about office girl?
What do you mean by "five scenes"? Five lewd scenes? Five scenes total? This is v0.1.0 so there's a lot of setting up for the game to come. It's incredibly early in the story, so there isn't a lot yet outside of the already established relationship the MC has with Melissa.

Reactions: giorgyo777

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Next update when
The update is planned for December. We are usually doing monthly status updates on Patreon. But even if you are not a patron, we updated our page recently and it might be worth a look.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
So... The "terror" part is that your super hot fiancee is constantly reminding you that she doesn't enjoy having sexual contact with you and whenever she does, it's because of the deal you made?

I'm sorry. I sincerely wish you the best and I wanted to see what happened, but the way the fiancee behaves is one of the worst possible mood killers for me. I actually feel physical discomfort every time she makes it very clear that she's only allowing MC to use her body because she loves him very much. For me, sex should always be enjoyed and anticipated by both sides of the relationship. I understand this is all the foundation for the femdom part of the game, but if I ever needed confirmation that these fetishes are definitely not for me, I just had it made very clear.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So... The "terror" part is that your super hot fiancee is constantly reminding you that she doesn't enjoy having sexual contact with you and whenever she does, it's because of the deal you made?

I'm sorry. I sincerely wish you the best and I wanted to see what happened, but the way the fiancee behaves is one of the worst possible mood killers for me. I actually feel physical discomfort every time she makes it very clear that she's only allowing MC to use her body because she loves him very much. For me, sex should always be enjoyed and anticipated by both sides of the relationship. I understand this is all the foundation for the femdom part of the game, but if I ever needed confirmation that these fetishes are definitely not for me, I just had it made very clear.
Well, she actually has a real condition, sexual anhedonia (or a condition very similar to that, if not that specific one). So the dev wrote a realistic reaction to Melissa unable to feel pleasure from sex. "Sex should always be enjoyed and anticipated by both side of the relationship" — ideally, yes. But IMO someone is still deserving of a loving long-term relationship, whether they have a condition or not. For me, it's not like nobody will enjoy pleasure; it's just the one character. If it's not your cup of tea, fine, but FYI this is what the dev is portraying. It's something that exists IRL.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Well, she actually has a real condition, sexual anhedonia (or a condition very similar to that, if not that specific one). So the dev wrote a realistic reaction to Melissa unable to feel pleasure from sex. "Sex should always be enjoyed and anticipated by both side of the relationship" — ideally, yes. But IMO someone is still deserving of a loving long-term relationship, whether they have a condition or not. For me, it's not like nobody will enjoy pleasure; it's just the one character. If it's not your cup of tea, fine, but FYI this is what the dev is portraying. It's something that exists IRL.
I’m perfectly aware of that condition as well as others with similar effects. I just found it weird that someone would decide to voluntarily add it to a sexual game. Since the dev seems to have a tendency towards NTR and femdom, I suppose it’s another way for the MC to feel his moments of sexual relief are being controlled by someone else.

As I said, definitely not my cup of tea, but props to the dev for finding an unusual way to make the main female character both a loving wife and sort of a dominatrix.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
For me, sex should always be enjoyed and anticipated by both sides of the relationship.
On the other hand, there are pervs like me who enjoy it if the wife / woman is not into whatever happens to her sexually. Many especially harem games have this pleasure on both sides, only very few can pull off a story with only one sided pleasure.

I also hope that the dev here doesn't waste this opportunity to just make the wife another dominatrix, but to make her a victim as well, which would contribute to MCs downfall: not only can he not stand for himself and protect himself, he also can't protect the ones he loves and due to his actions, they have to suffer - the wife for example by having to spread her legs for somebody not her husband. Now that would be a sweet, sweet story line, which gets even sweeter when we know that she isn't into sex even with her husband.

Reactions: haha mm
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes