Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
This game is very Promising , but i'm kinda worried about how will the Dev handle the NTR / Non NTR paths i really hate locked paths from the get go alot of games do this where in the start of the game u choose blue or black and boom this Decides the game route , i wish we get choices and get NTRed as result of our action and please the finane NTR please don't be blackmail from the ex wife

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This game is very Promising , but i'm kinda worried about how will the Dev handle the NTR / Non NTR paths i really hate locked paths from the get go alot of games do this where in the start of the game u choose blue or black and boom this Decides the game route , i wish we get choices and get NTRed as result of our action and please the finane NTR please don't be blackmail from the ex wife
I'm the same way, but I think we're in the minority here - many players reeeeeeeee out if they dont have complete control over whether their LI will stray, and whether its painfully obvious which choices avoid that. To me it breaks up the story - ntr stuff like all story twists should happen organically - if you forget your gfs bday and send her off to a biker bar, you gonna get cucked boy! but if you cherish her and romance her that other content grows weeds in the archive.rpa.

I also generally dislike X route or Y route games, because its boring, obviously takes more work from dev to weave in a complex series of variables and checks, but hey, that's what making a compelling game is all about, otherwise it could be ai designed.....shudder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I'm the same way, but I think we're in the minority here - many players reeeeeeeee out if they dont have complete control over whether their LI will stray, and whether its painfully obvious which choices avoid that. To me it breaks up the story - ntr stuff like all story twists should happen organically - if you forget your gfs bday and send her off to a biker bar, you gonna get cucked boy! but if you cherish her and romance her that other content grows weeds in the archive.rpa.

I also generally dislike X route or Y route games, because its boring, obviously takes more work from dev to weave in a complex series of variables and checks, but hey, that's what making a compelling game is all about, otherwise it could be ai designed.....shudder.
ikr nothing beats game with choice and consequence

Ppino

May 4, 2018
I was really excited, then I got to the sandbox part of the game
The house has around 17 different rooms, more than half of them are "nested" behind other rooms, so it will take you like 3 to 4 clicks to navigate form a room to another. This navigation design is a true nightmare

Which is a shame cause I was really intrigued by the premise and the renders are awesome. I might check this out again if it is streamlined in future updates

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
So what do we do when we get to the sandbox at the end? I seem to be stuck finding anything to do?
Excellent Question, which no one has answered. Am stuck at the end just wondering around the house with nothing to interact with. Is that the end of this update?

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Excellent Question, which no one has answered. Am stuck at the end just wondering around the house with nothing to interact with. Is that the end of this update?
it doesn't matter anymore if there is more content or not, they gonna change the game engine. the characters gonna look less better then they do now in the old engine.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I answered it here in this post #102 .
I also answered it here in Post #4 Link.

it doesn't matter anymore if there is more content or not, they gonna change the game engine. the characters gonna look less better then they do now in the old engine.
This is a lie, our new quality is extremely close if not even better than anything we did previously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I also answered it here in Post #4 Link.

This is a lie, our new quality is extremely close if not even better than anything we did previously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was not a lie thats why i stopt supporting this game, the characters looks now really bad compared the old ones.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Would subjectively disagree. The technical quality is excellent, they've converted to webp without compromising resolution and the skin tones are above average in detail. I think "really bad" is a bit over the top.

Reactions: pochops

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I have nothing to criticize in the game for me everything is perfect Mc has a beautiful family an excellent job and now he will have to deal with the problems of the crazy ex these type of games that always get featured have a great future ahead will be interesting to see how the paths (The light) and (The dark) will be made. :lepew:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I have nothing to criticize in the game for me everything is perfect Mc has a beautiful family an excellent job and now he will have to deal with the problems of the crazy ex these type of games that always get featured have a great future ahead will be interesting to see how the paths (The light) and (The dark) will be made. :lepew:

You are talking about the Ren'Py version right?

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes