Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't know if you noticed but these two images :unsure:
1664722250562.png
As we see the first image represents the route of love and the one below the corruption with the girls corrupting themselves with the help of the ex-girlfriend and without forgetting the "NTR" I'm not sure if this is just a demonstration of what's to come but I thought it was really cool and I also wonder why Melissa isn't among them anyway, maybe she's the icing on the cake and the big surprise :devilish:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The game is still young but very promising.

Unfortunately i had some problem with the animations they were very buggy and stuttering.

But what i wanna ask the dev is possible is : do you intend to make a 2 extremely opposite paths game where the MC can either get all the girls in a harem OR lose everything and get humiliated and betrayed ?

Because i don't think having 2 extreme paths is actually a good idea, having some mix paths with netorase and swinging instead of netorare for example, or having a consensual gentle femdom and cuckolding instead of humiliating femdom would be a far greater idea.

From what i saw in these games, the games with 2 opposite paths are not only very hard to maintain (because you have to make basically 2 games in one), but they also fail to appeal to a large community, hardcore harem fans will not approach a game with even a hint of an optional ntr option, and NTR fans like to have choices in the type of ntr they get (swinging, stag/vixen, gentle femdom/cuckolding, or hardcore ntr and loss of loved ones).

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
This awesome, nice girls, nice rendering nice visual....

My suggestion for development is please make hint for the game, and walk-through for next update, like list task about what we can do.

And for text in maps please make more easier for see (bold) usually.

Keep hardwork Dev and waiting for the next update

Sorry for my English, not my native language

Last edited:
Reactions: E_O_N and Ass Fan

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Terror [v0.1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 240mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
I'd advise doing something about the navigation for the sandbox/house part, it was surprisingly annoying trying to navigate around. Nor can I really see any good reason to need 4 click to get from in front of the house to the upstairs bedroom. Esp. in a sandbox, that sorta navigation can get real old, real fast.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
wat is the ntr content and with who?
:unsure: From what I understand it will be with Melissa and the mc's two daughters since the ex-girlfriend will be living in the same house together with your new lover :BootyTime:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i tried it for about 30 mins and im impressed, but for now ill put this on my backlog list until v0.6 or higher just to avoid the "you need to start a new game" curse. it's common on 0.3-0.5 HAHA

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I liked Hello World/Karma, and the fact that it was finished, but it was a short game without too many branching. The problem with this is though what every ntr/non-ntr dedicated game has, the amount of time and content that is needed for both content to be fullfilling. That's where mostly fails and ends up in development hell and then at abadonment. The appearance of an antagonist was also very sudden and felt unnaturally forced, we'll see how it develops.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes