Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
The prologue is good: renders look great, characters are (with one exception) likeable and well done and mc has a family with a positive vibe. So a very promising start, however: pitting harem fans against NTR fans with two Patreon pages is a bit of an underhanded move, and sandbox, really? Sandboxes should be known as mood killers and awful design choices.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
how to extract rpa packages? I tried the unren tool, but it's throwing an error
Same here. I've tried asking the same thing nobody has a clue or doesn't want to take the time to answer. it's hard to search this site. I tried a bunch of extractors, but nothing. I think it has something to do with the Renpy release #. Hit me up if you find something, ;)

Reactions: James009

Archie2nd

Jan 20, 2019
Just gonna put this here don't mind me
Shift + o to open the renply menu on Windows atleast(no caps lock idk why) srry if its a repost
Gallery Unlocker, please ;)
The game looks good, thanks
PowerPlower

View attachment 2076280
I'm seeing this in a lot of games lately. Is there a fix?
Same here. I've tried asking the same thing nobody has a clue or doesn't want to take the time to answer. it's hard to search this site. I tried a bunch of extractors, but nothing. I think it has something to do with the Renpy release #. Hit me up if you find something, ;)
This worked for me Unren 1.0.9

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
It's one of those games with millions of girls which I won't even remember who is who after a while. You dev guys should keep it simple.

Put 1-2 girls 3-4 guys in a NTR game and develop those characters instead of throwing millions of characters into the player's face.

Take Project Hotwife for instance or Lily of the Valley. Both amazing games, 1 girl is all you need really. Wish you could've keep this one a bit simple. Had potential.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes