Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
It is curious how juicy the drawing of the main character in the H-scenes is, apparently the developer really like her, and how terribly boring the gameplay is

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
dani666 , Rogerericdu

Replace the dll in the "Witch 3 Return\package.nw" folder with the one in the archive
Look for the file provided in his message and replace the existing in your folder. Otherwise, try redownloading the updated files from the front page and putting aforementioned file into package.nw folder

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
every time I put 696 it just kicks me and restart the puzzle, and do you mean exiting from the book?
If you go back to your inventory where the book is you can exit the book. Apparently doing that three times is the way to go. Now I'm encountering the same issue, where I enter the number, or I leave the book, go to a different place each time,... I'm trying a bunch of things with no luck

Reactions: agus gines

g11k2

Dec 27, 2018
In order to open scene "Faceless" in Nightmare you need enter in nightmare and walk through room 3 times.

1. Start walking and when Chelsea reach end of the room, she reappear in other side of the room.
2. Repeat two more times.
3. Profit!

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes