RPGM Completed Witch Girls Brainwashing [Final] [Studio Cute]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 8, 2020
Can someone tell me where is seigo tower please I idk where it is please help
You're not alone. Please, anyone if you've completed the game tell us where the saigo tower is. It's where the game tells you to go after you free the tentacle king and the bad guy teleports away.

Feb 8, 2020
Can someone tell me where is seigo tower please I idk where it is please help
Nevermind, figured it out. You have to backtrack a bit, take the boat ride to the port town again and then leave that town heading north. You'll see a building with a magic circle behind it. That's the tower.

scriptedsupernova

Jan 18, 2020
Am I missing something or is the whole "pregnancy" aspect one single low-effort scene at the end... Man this game is so scuffed it isn't even funny

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
Interestingly, I noticed a lot of incomplete content in this game. There's face portraits 4-5 additional girls, 2 portrait arts for the MC, and a face portrait for his assistant.

I'm working on a..."better" translation of this game, although I'm needing to take some artistic liberty because of how crappy the dialogue is.

... Also rewriting the H scenes so it's just the MC transforming into the race each witch was manipulating, so he's not just randomly ejaculating in them at the end. YMMV, I guess.

Exilcs

Sep 22, 2020
Hello, I have a problem in the fight against Catherine and Sora, even though I defeated both of them, the game still executes the event of distracting them to face them (about the errors in the text, English is not my native language)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Interestingly, I noticed a lot of incomplete content in this game. There's face portraits 4-5 additional girls, 2 portrait arts for the MC, and a face portrait for his assistant.

I'm working on a..."better" translation of this game, although I'm needing to take some artistic liberty because of how crappy the dialogue is.

... Also rewriting the H scenes so it's just the MC transforming into the race each witch was manipulating, so he's not just randomly ejaculating in them at the end. YMMV, I guess.
Looking forward to this!

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Does anyone know how to fight Soya by chance? I can't figure out how to do so.
Is that the girl who teleports you out? You gotta get the girl in the golem first (try going left and kill that drone that blocks your way). You'll see a golem wandering in the world map, go into it.

Is there a walkthrough for this game? I can't access 2 places because I lack keys for it.
Nope, but I can tell you one of the them (with the tower behind it) only opens as the last area after you get all the girls. The other place, I assume, is the lab where they took the first girl. You'll have to go into the main building and beat the researcher at the very end to get the key. If you go further, you'll also the the first girl's little sister.

Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
killing the green knight gives me game over
wtf, have gotten every witch, this is my last one

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes