RPGM Completed Witch Girls Brainwashing [Final] [Studio Cute]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Tentacles. Always more sick than even anal prolapse and belly bulging. How many actually wants this far fetched cr@p?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I am going to need more help then that. I'm outside the starting Castle. What do you mean "You also have a complete restore crystal in your pocket-castle." and where can I get potions? The next "town" is controlled by Werewolves.
Meh, not going to create a screenshot of all the different save places, after the werewolf village you will get an item called "servant accommodation box" which you can use when on the map screen to go visit your girls, change teams, and heal. Once you transform into whatever the critter is for that particular village, the stores there will sell to you.

Here is my second save file after transformation in the WW village, before the boss scene. View attachment Save02.zip

Load that and you should be good to go, has 99 of every potion.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Meh, not going to create a screenshot of all the different save places, after the werewolf village you will get an item called "servant accommodation box" which you can use when on the map screen to go visit your girls, change teams, and heal. Once you transform into whatever the critter is for that particular village, the stores there will sell to you.

Here is my second save file after transformation in the WW village, before the boss scene. View attachment 1857604

Load that and you should be good to go, has 99 of every potion.
How did you transform into a werewolf? The game is telling me that I need to but I do not see anything that will allow me to.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
How did you transform into a werewolf? The game is telling me that I need to but I do not see anything that will allow me to.
This is a recurring theme in this game, you have to find someone sleeping in one of the houses and then u can transform into them.

That being said, this game sucks, and most of the CGs are of other beasts fucking the girls. It could probably be considered netori because you're technically stealing someone elses girls, but still, NTR is probably not an appropriate tag here

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Why does this warrant an NTR tag? its not even tagged as NTR on DLsite. The translation seems like an edited machine translation without any polish whatsoever it is understandable but very rough around the edges.
DL Site is pretty bad with tags. I've seen one artist's work that had a girl taking a huge shit in one of the sample images, and it didn't have it tagged as having scat at all. Some literally have hypnosis, mind control, etc. in the title and aren't tagged with anything related to that.

Reactions: franzo11

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
Here full save (before final fight, all girls) and fix missing images with Noa.

I didn't find any Netorare. There is something similar to netori (but also not very similar). The game is a vanilla harem with a little bit of monster-rape. It seems that the tag of netorare was put by the same weirdo who put it to the Subverse.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
This is a recurring theme in this game, you have to find someone sleeping in one of the houses and then u can transform into them.

That being said, this game sucks, and most of the CGs are of other beasts fucking the girls. It could probably be considered netori because you're technically stealing someone elses girls, but still, NTR is probably not an appropriate tag here
thank you

DXSaber

Dec 26, 2018
What tag would you use for "others using your stuff"? That would probably help end this discussion all over the site. Or better descriptions in general? Just spitballing for a solution I guess. I always feel like the argument is missing a perspective, but I'm dumb so ya.

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
do you get to fuck the girls again or is it just the one time right after their defeat?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
What tag would you use for "others using your stuff"? That would probably help end this discussion all over the site. Or better descriptions in general? Just spitballing for a solution I guess. I always feel like the argument is missing a perspective, but I'm dumb so ya.
Tags are all clearly defined here this game should not have been tagged as ntr based on this.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
In a doujin there is no designated protagonist. So NTR means both Netori and Netorare because the reader can choose to view either the cuck or the bull as the main character.
In video games there IS a player character, a "you" is designed by the developer. This necessitates different tagging.
In F95 the tag NTR more or less means "this is a game for cucks" (whether it is optional or mandatory determines if it is ONLY for cucks).

Your dad fucking your mom is not NTR.
Playing a game where your mom is your lover, and then you watch a sex scene of her fucking another man (dad) while you spank it, makes you a cuck. Hence the NTR tag in this hypothetical scenario...

I say hypothetical because while 95% of games on F95 feature motherfucking, there is maybe only 1 game total where your dad also fucks her. Usually he is just gone.

Overall while neither is perfect, the F95 tagging system is vastly superior to the DLsite one.

pass
And what if perving on mommy and daddy is the moment that initiated MC having the hots for mommy? Which is a very common trope for this type of story. How is that ntr, when without that scene MC wouldn't give a fuck? Also it doesn't fit the netorare context of the tag, since MC is usually the one who will eventually cuck daddy.

Let's be honest ntr here has devolved to just "other dicks exist in a game". DLsite uses it properly. Which isn't surpising since it's...you know a Japanese term in a Japanese gaming site. And to my understanding, this game has nothing to do with that term. MC doesn't give a fuck about them and he just hands them out as trophies. If it is, then we should start tagging all those brothel management games as ntr. Pimps are cucks I guess.

Reactions: efasdfgsd
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes