RPGM Completed Witch Girls Brainwashing [Final] [Studio Cute]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
To be fair, that descriptiuon is based on subjective feel of jealousy - so it depends on person "feelings"
Nope. Designed being the keyword. The situation and its protagonists have to be intentionally written and presented in this manner.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Nope. Designed being the keyword. The situation and its protagonists have to be intentionally written and presented in this manner.
I guess, you are right.
Well, NTR tag was removed from this game. But harem tag should be removed as well, though

Reactions: AL.d

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
okay nvm completed the game. very, mediocre. you really only get to see each girl fucked once right after their defeat, and never again. also, there's individual preg CG but preg is just the ending, they used individual CG just to combine into one single image, why even lmao. You have to manually walk out of most dungeons cause there's no portals, and there's no dashing/running so you're walking at snail's pace for the entire game.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Where can I find the power up stat items? Can’t find her anywhere. Help please

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I rebuilt the game from the demo version as the full game had drm. There are no traces of drm at all because of this. I used the RPGM VX Ace engine to edit the game and remove the trial version blocks and used images from the japanese version of the game. If you run into any issues @, quote or dm me.
Jesus fucking christ. That must of been a bitch and a half to do. Well done.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Where can I find the power up stat items? Can’t find her anywhere. Help please
I found her one time at the Trading City Lune, here (see capture).
capture1.jpg

According to the data, she can apparently be found at:
- Terrace Village
- Metalli Town
- Trading city Lune
- Dragons Hall

Of course, there are some conditions. Apparently, the are:
- must have won against one particular girl each time (i.e. for each location),
- randomly determined (1 chance out of 5).

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Honestly, the art looks really attractive to me, but hell, reading through the comments... everything else most probably is total garbage.
Sad, man.

Reactions: Vanndril

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I'm stuck after i see the scene in ww village with sora adeline and 3the other blond witches i try ti talk to sora no use and if i try to exit when i go in the 3 circle barrier i always restart the first fight against sora and catherine again and again

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm stuck after i see the scene in ww village with sora adeline and 3the other blond witches i try ti talk to sora no use and if i try to exit when i go in the 3 circle barrier i always restart the first fight against sora and catherine again and again
Is it at the beginning of the game ?

If yes, AFAIR I've got some trouble too, when trying to exit. I've then just selected the last option (i.e. do nothing or something similar) of the menu when stepping into the circles, and I was sent back to the exit side (i.e. south) of the circles in the room.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn probably a good game ruined by more trash gibberish.. another fake translation. I am so sick of looking at game threads to find out there junk gibberish.. site is becoming more fake translations than real translations anymore and they call themselves contributers? WTF

Reactions: Gummiel

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
okay nvm completed the game. very, mediocre. you really only get to see each girl fucked once right after their defeat, and never again. also, there's individual preg CG but preg is just the ending, they used individual CG just to combine into one single image, why even lmao. You have to manually walk out of most dungeons cause there's no portals, and there's no dashing/running so you're walking at snail's pace for the entire game.
Thanks for saving me the trouble of checking this one out, lol

Reactions: jamod

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Man this was a let down of a game, though the engrish did give me a bit of a laugh, the sex scenes were lame, I get the impression the game maker just had a bunch of images of magical girls being banged by a variety of creatures and tried making a game around the artwork. The little meeting room where you can swap party members and see them in casual clothes was a bit neat it was super annoying you had to be in the overworld to use it though. Also, is it just me or does the screen darken for no real good reason? And man that ending was lame as hell, just a jumbled image of them being pregnant on the same screen, if you want to save yourself some time, just download a save or look at the pictures in the graphics folder.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes