RPGM Completed Witch Girls Brainwashing [Final] [Studio Cute]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.JPG

Overview:
Arc Earth, a world where only demons live.
There, humans with high civilization and supernatural abilities, they came to attack.

The prince Eve of the Demon Kingdom, who had his kingdom and planet destroyed, got mad and raped the super-powered girls (witches).

He trains them and makes them into battle field.
The objective of the game is to defeat the invaders.

Capture witches and humans invading the land of demons.
Use them in the battle field.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-08
Release Date: 2022-06-02
Developer: Studio Cute
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final (Unofficial build by Doom_)
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - - -
Others: *

*The Compressed version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Use at your own risk. Thanks for sharing, CobraPL.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I rebuilt the game from the demo version as the full game had drm. There are no traces of drm at all because of this. I used the RPGM VX Ace engine to edit the game and remove the trial version blocks and used images from the japanese version of the game. If you run into any issues @, quote or dm me.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Here are links to the game I got the image assets from the Japanese version and altered the demo version to function I've thoroughly tested it and it works daedilus please alter your req Replacing the links with these and add a third link as well. I would recommend putting English (mtl) for the language and at the bottom put unofficial build by Doom_ as it shows in the rules

Compressed version by CobraPL
Ok, done as you suggested, thanks for your efforts!~

Back

Aug 3, 2017
How bad is the Engrish in this? From the game's description and from the preview images, I'm not having too much confidence that everything will be understandable in-game. Enough to be playable, I'm sure, but is it done well enough that it won't just induce a headache to end-users as they play? Discounting any uncomfortable content, of course. Here's hoping...

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Why does this warrant an NTR tag? its not even tagged as NTR on DLsite. The translation seems like an edited machine translation without any polish whatsoever it is understandable but very rough around the edges.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Why does this warrant an NTR tag? its not even tagged as NTR on DLsite.
I haven't played this particular game, so can't say whether it should have it or not, that said using DLSite as an argument for it is not gonna hold up at all. Every single game on DLSite is lacking at least a handfull of tags, they are VERY stingy with their tags. And heck I am not even sure DLSite have a NTR tag in the first place, can't remember seeing one at least ever there

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I've played a little bit of the game and the MTL is serviceable but not good. On a scale from 1 (straight google translate) and 10 (professionally edited MTL), I'll give the game's MTL a 4. I consider DeepL a 5.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
And heck I am not even sure DLSite have a NTR tag in the first place,
寝取られ
I don't know what would make you think that, could you imagine the shitflingfest this site would be without the NTR tag? now imagine that but add peoples money to the equation.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Ok. after rereadind the Overview i finally understand. Another crappy story.
So... humans and witches invaded and destroyed the demon planet.
Prince EVE survived and started the counterattack raping the Witches. LOL.
I'd use a biological or nuclear weapon and exterminate all of them, but i guess wasting time with each one of them is a great plan.

• Angry
Reactions: tsukiouji

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I haven't played this particular game, so can't say whether it should have it or not, that said using DLSite as an argument for it is not gonna hold up at all. Every single game on DLSite is lacking at least a handfull of tags, they are VERY stingy with their tags. And heck I am not even sure DLSite have a NTR tag in the first place, can't remember seeing one at least ever there
you can't be serious.png
Netorare
the most popular tag on the site

considering this site considers "your dad fucking your mom NTR" or "a girl having sex with another man before she even met you NTR" i have more faith in DLSITE

lynusthesly

Mar 15, 2019
Okay, this finally broke my no comment streak. Big fan of NTR, but I'm way too uneasy about how often they mention rape in the images.

Reactions: Back

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Waaait if the MC is the villain and his way of getting girls is by kidnapping them, then rape + brainwash them into his slaves...then where is the NTR here? Is it when they manage to escape from his brainwashing???

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes