VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

markmuller654

May 15, 2018
Hello, I have restartet from the beginning but now Lucy does not apear at the bar. Maybe I did something wrong at the first meeting. Does anyone have a complete (everthing done correctly) save of day 44? Or what do I need to change in my savegame to trigger the event? I have lucyrel(1), is that right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where is lucys flat?
next door to uncle.

Hello, I have restartet from the beginning but now Lucy does not apear at the bar. Maybe I did something wrong at the first meeting. Does anyone have a complete (everthing done correctly) save of day 44? Or what do I need to change in my savegame to trigger the event? I have lucyrel(1), is that right?
so you met her at carnival?

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So it seems the android version is somehow stuck on my phone. I uninstalled the old one to install the new one, but it still says "install update over existing application". Any tips?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Hey folks, I think I got stuck and I’m hoping to get some help. I met Lucy at the bar but I can’t get Jack to go back to the cemetery. I also got the monocle. I’ve also gotten out of the mines. I think I’m stuck - does anyone know what I need to do?

Separately, is there anything we can do with the stripper pole at this time?

I just started playing this and I love it. Hope we get an update soon. Thanks y’all!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey folks, I think I got stuck and I’m hoping to get some help. I met Lucy at the bar but I can’t get Jack to go back to the cemetery. I also got the monocle. I’ve also gotten out of the mines. I think I’m stuck - does anyone know what I need to do?

Separately, is there anything we can do with the stripper pole at this time?

I just started playing this and I love it. Hope we get an update soon. Thanks y’all!
seems that you have messed up and didn't meet vampire and later dealt her. after completing cemetery to 23% can't send jack to patrolling anymore.

where can i find Cinnamon? please tell me the last ingredient
doubt it is in game yet like many other ingredients.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
seems that you have messed up and didn't meet vampire and later dealt her. after completing cemetery to 23% can't send jack to patrolling anymore.

doubt it is in game yet like many other ingredients.
Ah got it. So I’m officially stuck?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
well yea w/o restarting and following walkthrough to letter unless some1 has save before meeting vampire 1st time.
Word. I think I have a save I can go back to.

Do you know if we can do anything with the stripper pole?

madishe

Dec 6, 2019
Is this the full content from the update?
Sad, the animation looks quite sexy but the project is not interested for the author..... I choosed who to support on patreon - Borsch, Akabur, Dahr or others.... You know what? I've choose Dahr 'coz this old guy didn't promise anything.

I made video loops of the Jacky sex (vampire) animations in the last update - if you like really short videos - enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

e.g.
Code:
ffmpeg.exe -r 15 -t 5 -loop 1 -i popa/%02d.png popa.webm

Reactions: glebsokolov1313

Malakies222

Nov 13, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter Trainer lonesome_october_ver.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.11.2019
How i can use commands with android? (Save load etc)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How i can use commands with android? (Save load etc)
you can start with reading the spoiler touch screen usage in the quoted post or just using the quick menu that is visible in every dialogue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes sadly, vampire bites uncle who then starts hallucinating etc.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Does anyone have an idea or could share the news on the latest updates posted on Patreon? From the look of it, they may be planning the finale.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes