VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
there is walkthrough in op.

no such thing in game yet.

Actually that scene IS indeed in the game... but unfortunately for us it is not Jack. It is in fact a visit of the Bitch Vampire Queen (who was let into the apartment by the Quisling, Cupid [you can NEVER completely trust a Demon of any type]), impersonating our beloved Jack... on her way to reclaim Louis & turn Lucy into a Vampire, initiating the Lucy Bad Ending sequence.

Reactions: Terrygun and Safkol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we'll see what jack considers proper swimwear or what's available in store.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
what page for the walkthrough?
Follow the quote

Finally the walkthrough is ready.
I hope it helps!!!
That is the quote message with the posted Walkthrouh, it is update at this time of release, I'm thankful for making a fun game, but, some things are still broken, my first run in the game i was stuck 3 months waiting for the With Hunter Gear to be delivered, I don't know it it is related but in that run I select all the "good" options, like not to steal, not to demand sexual things, not to sell the fairy... I don't know, it just broke and in the second round selecting the worst and evil options the game just did well as expected =/. I know that the joke to play an +18 game is to be nasty but if you put an option to be like a youngster moron party-pooper Thanos, then at least just run as smoothly as the evils do X'D.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
what page for the walkthrough?
The WT was provided by: h9000br it is Posting #1,431

You just need to pay attention as to when events occur: ie - if you order the Uniform on day 11 the 3 day period for delivery would have it arrive on day 14, the same day as the Carnival... that is probably what caused the delay in your game.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
You just need to pay attention as to when events occur: ie - if you order the Uniform on day 11 the 3 day period for delivery would have it arrive on day 14, the same day as the Carnival... that is probably what caused the delay in your game.
Yes, but still, is a bug that must be fixed, if you can performed or not in order to reach Jack/Jill lv30 on physical strength before May 14th there must be activate another event, something like Van Hellsing discover the Gear in the Shop and seize the Witch Hunter Gear so, now alternative mission is to retrieve it without being seen or lost the event of the carnival and when it came the events related to the vampire on the cementery, after that in a few days later, the couple who live in front try to be invited into your home (so the vampire of the cemetery never shows up in your home), and now you must defend your home with Jack/Jill from them.

Or more simple, you miss the carnival and you never known who are the couple that lives in front because you now kill them as vampires in the horde that attacks Sam and Jack/Jill on the cemetery, so the developers, writers and artist doesn't need to come up with new content to fix it because you miss entirely the carnival and received the Gear late (after May 14th). Whatever the solution the developer choose to fix it, it must be fixed because it's a bug just beginning the game and the player (once the game is finished) doesn't need to know if miss something or not, the player just need to enjoy a smooth play, that's it.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
They got such a good game, why on earth they want to make another one. Any news about the update?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes