VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Rip yiff.patreon, it was fun as long as it lasted.

New "update" is probably just a calendar page or something like that.

Reactions: Scotty1212

matmax44

Jun 10, 2020
Is there a way to load a chrome version of the game .txt save file into windows version? I was playing WHT in gamcore.com and Chrome version have an option of load save from .txt at upper left corner of game screen, and windows version don't have it of course.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to load a chrome version of the game .txt save file into windows version? I was playing WHT in gamcore.com and Chrome version have an option of load save from .txt at upper left corner of game screen, and windows version don't have it of course.
i'm pretty sure not, you can try renaming that txt-file to 1-1-LT1.save and see if windows version can load it but like i said very highly unlikely.

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
I was a did sign up for this patreon for a little while cause this game got me hooked, I mean has a great story, art, dialogue buuuut when it comes to them putting out enough for the ones they ask for money they are. Slow for updates like no other game iv ever seen and when the content does come out every like 1 year. Its 10-20 minutes of gameplay. Hopefully they restore my faith if they make another one and do better with the next update.

Reactions: Erch0
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes