VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I'm really disappointed. This game got me into this perverted, questionable vortex of prn games and it's not getting updated. Such a bummer.
Try Futa Quest , Inquisitor trainer , perky little things , Lilly of the valley.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Ok, I think I gave this game like a year and wait to see if anything interesting gets added... so... are there any sex scenes with Jack yet?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ok, I think I gave this game like a year and wait to see if anything interesting gets added... so... are there any sex scenes with Jack yet?
Nope and probably won't be for a long time as updates a few and far between

will4

Jan 4, 2020
There is a bad end scenario with Jack, but nothing that remains in the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uncertain if this has been shared previously or not, but here is a very early Patreon peek at the 'White Lady' that was the result of a Patreon survey who-knows how long ago took place now. I guess it may be in the next update also?
possibly early version of vampire lady.

only on bad ending path where vampire bits uncle. if you don't have save at that point then 1 was posted quite a while ago.

Neviem12

Oct 14, 2020
Hello everyone
I have problem with save/load in android version
I cant find options at all where is they?
Its just my problem or all android?? Help me pleas

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes