VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018

Hello, dear patrons. Not very good news. Mr. Biff's family is sick with covid all except him (Because of this, he has not been able to get to the base for more than a week to continue working on the Assembly). If everyone is alive and well, by the very end of the month, we hope to provide the update we've been working on for so long. Take care.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019

Hello, dear patrons. Not very good news. Mr. Biff's family is sick with covid all except him (Because of this, he has not been able to get to the base for more than a week to continue working on the Assembly). If everyone is alive and well, by the very end of the month, we hope to provide the update we've been working on for so long. Take care.
How unexpected, I'm shocked!

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Can we just get together and support their artist to draw some sexy happenings with Jack and fuck off the rest of the random events with mermaids, peasants, witches, and 50-year-old ugly street hookers bullshit?

To whoever their artist is - you have a bright future ahead of YOU! RenPy is not that difficult and all you need is one talented developer. If you cannot find anyone on F95, then I personally will learn and do it for you because you have a great style that is wasted on these goofs.

Dec 3, 2020
I know these are difficult moments, it is understandable, but if they really plan to publish it at the end of the month, then they will say that for the holidays they leave it for the beginning of the year :/

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Can we just get together and support their artist to draw some sexy happenings with Jack and fuck off the rest of the random events with mermaids, peasants, witches, and 50-year-old ugly street hookers bullshit?

To whoever their artist is - you have a bright future ahead of YOU! RenPy is not that difficult and all you need is one talented developer. If you cannot find anyone on F95, then I personally will learn and do it for you because you have a great style that is wasted on these goofs.
problem is: this Mr. Beef/Biff IS the artist. And he's the one who keeps delaying stuff. Lets play a game: "Bullshit bingo" the user here who can guess their next delay excuse ahead of time wins a price.

I vote for: Mr. Biff's sister is in hospital because she was hit by a meteor. Mr. Biff therefore needs to feed her 2 cats twice a day and can't work on the game.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I see the future.We're gonna get a new message:"Dear patreons,very sorry,we work hard,but...(we don't give anything until we've received the monthly allowances),the next update coming in January."
2021 january,we are gonna get a 5 minutes update AGAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
If people have not noticed yet - There are delays across the whole industry because of Covid-19.
And its not only with H-games there are delays, its literally everywhere - Look at CD project with their delays as an example.
People are sick, and work places are afraid at bringing in infected people, and infecting even more people....Making it impossible to work 100% optimized.

People whining here on f95, especially people not paying to support in the first place and just looking for the next 'easy wank' from whatever game they are following should go find something more meaningful to do, perhaps a job? and come back to help support any developers in here. Its really not an easy job being a game H-game developer, especially in these times.

Please look at what is going on in the world instead of just sitting here and crying like small kids
:coffee:

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes