VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
I can't belivebe they don't create the best game of the style, the concept art are incredibles they can do 5 update with this. It's sad.
You're right, there is a lot of content outside of the game. It is like an experiment. I have a feeling the large delay for the continuation to the story is either due to writing themselves in to a hole not knowing where to take the story (for longevity more so than anything) or the developers getting tired or bored with the game. Or both!

This is all just an assumption and like most of you, I'm setting my expectations low to avoid disappointment. But will be pleasantly surprised should it be a big update. We will see.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not gonna lie, those concept arts was very good and the style was very unique too. But the way Borsch developing the game was nothing but straight up milking Patreon's money, treating them as easy cashcow than taking their own game project serious and giving decent content
Because of how idiotic so many supporters are, they aren't too worry about losing money or fans and could taking sweet time and be as slow as possible to deliver new updates. I think they will keep this practice for years until either some of their fans die of old ages or just finally wake up and stopping their monthly pledge or their game slowly be forgotten
Maybe the next update could be a very big one and as their way to showing everyone that they are back to business or it will just be like what they have done before, overall keeping low expectation and found some other worth to play games just in case

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
Not gonna lie, those concept arts was very good and the style was very unique too. But the way Borsch developing the game was nothing but straight up milking Patreon's money, treating them as easy cashcow than taking their own game project serious and giving decent content
Because of how idiotic so many supporters are, they aren't too worry about losing money or fans and could taking sweet time and be as slow as possible to deliver new updates. I think they will keep this practice for years until either some of their fans die of old ages or just finally wake up and stopping their monthly pledge or their game slowly be forgotten
Maybe the next update could be a very big one and as their way to showing everyone that they are back to business or it will just be like what they have done before, overall keeping low expectation and found some other worth to play games just in case
I would have to put an update advance as art code and that so people will know how much is missing and see if it is a lot of art or that

Reactions: Terrygun and jerope

r2d5

May 1, 2020
So, it is AGAIN almost the end of the month, when they are supposed to update game, so it is time for as to guess what excuse they will roll out this time. I bet on borsch being kidnapped by aliens, so he were not been able to draw and now even need to rehab his frail psyche. For a few months probably. I just hope that if such event will really happen, he will get enough anal probing for all this delays.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and OGRey

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
So, it is AGAIN almost the end of the month, when they are supposed to update game, so it is time for as to guess what excuse they will roll out this time. I bet on borsch being kidnapped by aliens, so he were not been able to draw and now even need to rehab his frail psyche. For a few months probably. I just hope that if such event will really happen, he will get enough anal probing for all this delays.
Don't be so incredulous.PATOXXW said,the update is coming.In 69420.So,just it must withstand 67399 years.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018

Unlocked

Mr. Beef. Update date. February 6 (one week). I need this time to patch up all the new numerous holes in the huge canvas of the script of our game. And I also want to work on the sounds for the big sex scene. Poor Jack. T_T The update will be accompanied by a file with a detailed walkthrough

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Unlocked

Mr. Beef. Update date. February 6 (one week). I need this time to patch up all the new numerous holes in the huge canvas of the script of our game. And I also want to work on the sounds for the big sex scene. Poor Jack. T_T The update will be accompanied by a file with a detailed walkthrough
At least this time we got official walkthrough for the game from them, but "big sex scene" and "poor Jack"? Oh no, I don't like the sound of those words at all....

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
At least this time we got official walkthrough for the game from them, but "big sex scene" and "poor Jack"? Oh no, I don't like the sound of those words at all....
Why wouldn’t you like the sound of those words, I mean we are due for some kind of update with actual Jack content, I’ll take what I can get although I’m bummed that they delayed the update.

Reactions: yumyymm

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Why wouldn’t you like the sound of those words, I mean we are due for some kind of update with actual Jack content, I’ll take what I can get although I’m bummed that they delayed the update.
I have a feeling she will get lot of gang bang sex in this time, thus the words "poor Jack", beside that just hope no more delay and they will keeping their promise and release the update right on time

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I have a feeling she will get lot of gang bang sex in this time, thus the words "poor Jack", beside that just hope no more delay and they will keeping their promise and release the update right on time
That’s fair. I’ll take what we can get after the shitshow that has been the development of this game.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks as always for bringing us the latest news and art PATOXXW.

It's promising to see (what looks like) the circus finally being incorporated in to the story. That new character looks pretty creepy too which is a plus. This, coupled with the beachside and train locations already shown, I can't help but feel a little bit hyped for next week.

We've waited this long so what's another week? Right?!

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes