VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I’m renew a patron of 10 $.... 5 day ago for update coming in.... but nothing
:eek:
You done goofed my friend, 1USD was enough to concern let alone giving them 10USD....and we still waiting in vain for the new update that supposed to come out today too

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
srsly without them we all would wait ages to be able to play this game - true, these devs are lazy, but imma sure each one of you want to play as soon as it drops - if you guys go on with your witchhunt we dont need to care anymore about any update dates as we wont see them anyway

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
Guys don't be too sad to about a few bucks on Patreon. At least You didn't spend a few hundred dollars on Star Citizen like I did over the years ;-) See, with this perspective You feel better already. And who knows Maybe he will deliver something playable in the near future (I am using this term very loosely I know :p ).

Reactions: Terrygun

bzzgknpt

Dec 25, 2018
Regular delays is just a part of the problem really.
Even when update comes, it'll be probably be very bugged, so basically it'll be mostly unplayable for a ~week more. And ofc there will be very little content just for 15-20 minutes without any Jack progress.

Atleast that how it went for the last year or so.
I have the feeling they do nothing for months and remember the game just week or two before the deadline.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "Gnodab, post: 5087037, tag: 422010"]
Lefeküdni anélkül, hogy az Update valóban kiadásra kerülne. Ki gondolta volna:>
[/IDÉZET]
For example we? ;)

AnnaCir

Nov 11, 2018
Guys don't be too sad to about a few bucks on Patreon. At least You didn't spend a few hundred dollars on Star Citizen like I did over the years ;-) See, with this perspective You feel better already. And who knows Maybe he will deliver something playable in the near future (I am using this term very loosely I know :p ).
Not sad at all i spended only 51$ on this game to support dev... in a year. next time will wait update first.:cautious:

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes