VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
Funny, because it was this game which brought me here. But thanks to that I found other good games while waiting for this. Still, I am surprised I couldn't find any game which ticks my favorites as this one, tomboy and corruption are among my top favourite. I am surprised, I couldn't find a game similar to this or a character similar to Jack.

Last edited:

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
Funny, because it was this game which brought me here. But thanks to that I found other good games while waiting for this. Still, I am surprised I couldn't game which ticks my favorite as this one, tomboy and corruption are among my top favourite. I am surprised, I couldn't find a game similar to this or a character similar to Jack.
Even the game itself is lacking in Jack she's a great character and I've been waiting to see her progression in training but this game takes forever to update and when it does I'm done with it in like 10 minutes (if I don't get stuck since it's often confusing what you even need to do) and there's too much of that Penny chick like I'm not here for her I'm here for Jack and yet Penny has gotten way more attention. Like this game just frustrates me cause it's a great concept for a game and starts off extremely well but our girl Jack don't get no love.

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
Let's see if they actually release it on 9th Feb actually. I won't be surprised it they didn't, I will be surprised when they deliver the goods.

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "yumymm, post: 5068358, tag: 1456238"]
Van valamilyen ehhez hasonló ajánlás? Vagy mégsem olyan hasonló.
[/IDÉZET]
Ciri trainer

Reactions: yumyymm

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone taking bets that it's going to be a small update? I've noticed a trend with a lot of devs who basically died inside over the covid/xmas period (at least as a excuse). I mean I was once a patreon, but their dev cycle was just bad, so i took my support elsewhere.

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
Well today we will know, if it is delayed again or will they release an update.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
At this point I'm not surprise if the new update got delayed again, but we should wait and see how it was....And even if release right on time, how much content, how many bugs and how long the gameplay is even more concerning

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes