VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
This """""""""update""""""""" was only 1 animation and nothing else, literally it's worst than the other ones, like we supposed to wait 1 month and shit tons of delays for this?

Reactions: rarigo

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
Team Borsch has removed me as a pledge because I posted how much I didn't like the UPDATE. This is what I posted. A half year of work and we get 1 scene with the dwarves. This update SUCKS. The money I put in I could have Bought a full game. The jerk off scenes with Jack is getting old and Boring. No new Herbology or any other scenes. We need more werewolf bad ending scene with Jack in the graveyard or a handsy Tentacle Plant in the green house. or a good old Zombie gangbang in the graveyard. They chased her out of the graveyard in the other scene. let them catch her. The game is a MONSTER HUNTER TAINER and there is no more hunting in the game. What they don't like the truth.

Reactions: rarigo

rarigo

Mar 22, 2022
This """""""""update""""""""" was only 1 animation and nothing else, literally it's worth tha the other ones, like we supposed to wait 1 month and shit tons of delays for this?
Officially they are making fun of people, luckily they don't get paid unless it's the end of the month I cancel my membership at the end of the month and re-subscribe after a few days

rarigo

Mar 22, 2022
Team Borsch has removed me as a pledge because I posted how much I didn't like the UPDATE. This is what I posted. A half year of work and we get 1 scene with the dwarves. This update SUCKS. The money I put in I could have Bought a full game. The jerk off scenes with Jack is getting old and Boring. No new Herbology or any other scenes. We need more werewolf bad ending scene with Jack in the graveyard or a handsy Tentacle Plant in the green house. or a good old Zombie gangbang in the graveyard. They chased her out of the graveyard in the other scene. let them catch her. The game is a MONSTER HUNTER TAINER and there is no more hunting in the game. What they don't like the truth.
yes, an event that happened a lot today, they deleted the comments of too many people

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I honestly want to see what people are saying on the post with the update but I don’t want to pay so I guess I’ll just imagine people being upset at them.

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
I can not believe it. Did anyone actualy followed the pdf document rarigo sent?
Maybe there's some more scenes? I only found pretty much one in the game files, maybe there are more hidden or kinda? I can not just accept to wait for another 6 month just for another 5 min update, that's just bloody ridiculous.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Maybe there's some more scenes? I only found pretty much one in the game files, maybe there are more hidden or kinda? I can not just accept to wait for another 6 month just for another 5 min update, that's just bloody ridiculous.
*3 Minutes and im beign generous

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
There dragging the game on to keep the money coming, and delete bad rating post so people don't know how much there Updates shit don't stink.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I got removed from being a patron too for asking about the update hahaha. They must be pretty aware of how bad it was. At least it saves me some money

rarigo

Mar 22, 2022
I'm looking for 1 hour, I went back and tried so many times I couldn't find anything else I can't believe I waited 1 month for this I feel like an idiot

Reactions: PATOXXW

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
I just give up this game, waited forever for three minutes of upgrade? Quit. A game with such great potential as being played out. You who are patrons, send message to them telling them to sell the game to a good team before it dies because everyone will stop playing them

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
That garden update that is considered alpha had a lot more stuff than that. Since I wanted a team like Third crisis to own this game, is it a lot of dreaming?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes