VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

leopard2a5

Nov 20, 2020
Hello
Im trying to make Hunters Brew have all the 3 ingredinets but whenever i preess to make potion it says :Not enugh Ingredients

Reactions: Dino1000

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Man, this "update" sure is something else. All this wait for literally nothing. That and the fact that they apparently delete comments on their patreon calling them out, SHOULD result in a sizeable loss of paying Patrons.

But you never know, people still like to throw money at Eromancer as well :KEK:

rarigo

Mar 22, 2022
My friends, we are the future of this game, if we all disturb the hard games or other good team, they will see the potential of the game and will negotiate with the team borsch (team shit) View attachment 1740688
I appreciate your effort but I don't think it will work
They will ask for a lot of money and other teams will not accept it because of the cost of taking over half a job.

rarigo

Mar 22, 2022
My friends, we are the future of this game, if we all disturb the hard games or other good team, they will see the potential of the game and will negotiate with the team borsch (team shit) View attachment 1740688
I personally want it completed like you, the only way is to do the game anonymously and voluntarily.
I saw a friend who drew pictures of Jack and if there is a programmer here we can create our own jack like an event with everyone's help.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
I appreciate your effort but I don't think it will work
They will ask for a lot of money and other teams will not accept it because of the cost of taking over half a job.
That's something all patreons should do to make it work . If everyone canceled patreon subscriptions, they would be forced to sell or abandon the game, I believe they would. And I think a big team would pick up yes because the game has enormous potential, I've seen games with less potential do much more than that.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
If all 600 patreons were appealing to a good team, they would give up our will, but the patreons are not gathered, there are people who are satisfied with the update

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
In the hands of hard games for example, this game would have over 2,000 patreons fast, that they would fix a lot of game problems and redo the scenes

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
If sometimes you don't understand anything I'm talking about, it's because I'm using translator, I apologize.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Borsch always receive what they want, $$$, there always be many dudes willingly pay them EVERY SINGLE MONTHS for almost nothing. They continuously releasing a 3 mins update after 8 months without any lost of income, why would they abandon it? Damn even i wanna be a part of their team, maybe i should ask them how to apply :geek:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello
Im trying to make Hunters Brew have all the 3 ingredinets but whenever i preess to make potion it says :Not enugh Ingredients
buy more ingredients, recipe descr. has bug and it needs 1 of those more than recipe says.

Reactions: leopard2a5

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
That's something all patreons should do to make it work . If everyone canceled patreon subscriptions, they would be forced to sell or abandon the game, I believe they would. And I think a big team would pick up yes because the game has enormous potential, I've seen games with less potential do much more than that.
And people wonder why I don't use Patreon... for every legitimate enterprise that exists on that platform, there are like 4 scams. I might spend $5 on a final product if it ain't shit, thanks. But Patreon itself doesn't give a damn so long as they get their cut and aren't subject to legal action (ie, producers follow TOS or die!).

madishe

Dec 6, 2019
I actually don't remember when I started to follow this game. But somewhere when I've played early Akabur games - the game is not developing... Even SC34 ends - and this is a time to children to grow.
Unfortunately, patrons still donating. Until they stop - Borsch would milk them.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes