VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
How I can buy fruits from the Mr. Schwarz the barkeeper?
I have fixed my potionmachine, but I can't buy the fruits.
If i clicked on it, nothing happens.
It sounds and when you enter in "potionmachine" you can see all of your addings in list on the right side of interface - so it works for me.

Reactions: SirDregan

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I did this, but I thought the clothes were related to some event.
because of this image
Yeah, I looked through the game files, and the first image from the left, that is not in the game. :(

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I also did not find a last image
cupid's and jack, what you did?
There is a scene where jack drops the morning table and drops down on all 4 legs with her ass in the air.
I did however not get this scene myself, so wonder how to trigger it.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I did this, but I thought the clothes were related to some event.
because of this image
Yeah, I think so too, but I found small talk from Jack about summer and new dress only. May be in the next release it'll be continued ... I hope :sneaky:

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, I think so too, but I found small talk from Jack about summer and new dress only. May be in the next release it'll be continued ... I hope :sneaky:
I got this conversation too, but there's nothing else?
I found this update very weak compared to jack.
so let's wait

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
There is a scene where jack drops the morning table and drops down on all 4 legs with her ass in the air.
I did however not get this scene myself, so wonder how to trigger it.
Got bored and played it a while, to get this scene you need to tell Jack to wear your old Shirt (click on the wardrobe in her room and select the plain shirt option). Thats all i did, the scene came by itself after getting breakfast from jack.

After playing, i gotta admit that i think it is much smoother gameplaywise now. Still a bit light on the Jack Scenes, since all we got was

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, it's a Start i guess. Hopefully the next update will bring real scenes, since the core of the game is in a pretty good shape right now imho.

Tzuri

Sep 28, 2017
Hope you can "adjust" the big boobs potion to be permanent :p Maybe Cupid can add "something"

ygjhttt

Dec 24, 2018
in 3.5,Frequent anomalies。
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/locations_alchemy.rpy", line 749, in script
    b1 chert7"Wow, what a toy has Jack got."#  "Надо же, какая тут у Джека игрушка!"
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations_alchemy.rpy", line 749, in script
    b1 chert7"Wow, what a toy has Jack got."#  "Надо же, какая тут у Джека игрушка!"
  File "F:\1217\Witch Hunter Trainer - Version 0.35 Fixed\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "F:\1217\Witch Hunter Trainer - Version 0.35 Fixed\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "F:\1217\Witch Hunter Trainer - Version 0.35 Fixed\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Witch Hunter Trainer 0.35
Sun Dec 30 23:59:47 2018
how can i do?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes