VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
1666031087047.png

Played around with DALL-E outfilling. It... got weird. The window is salvageable, the dresser not so much. Messy colorisation of Jack just to play with gradients and the like.

1666031461160.png

I think with some cropping and retouching you could make the room a little more spacious, to fit the new 'furniture' in.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Hello, folks!

Ugh... brains are boiling, and Grandpa Freud is nervously smoking on the sidelines.

I've been playing around a bit with the topic of the unconscious and dreams. As a result, what looked clear and logical in the text format does not want to squeeze into the script at all. Already at the moment of assembly, Mr. Beef was grimacing and snorting — it looks too long, and boring, no one will read it...well, if you insist... Further more — an independent tester in the person of one of our friends said that he did not understand at all what was the matter and where the legs were growing from... And I generally agree that the White Lady is a couple with Cupid lecturing on the basics of psychoanalysis...Yeah, at the cemetery... at night... looks a little too strange. In general, I solemnly swear to bring everything to mind in the near future and present it to the general public in a more or less decent form.

In the meantime, we are coding another technically confusing piece dedicated to a walk through the cemetery.

Also, this week — the continuation of the vote on the Warden of the Prison. This time, with Patrons from the $ 20+ tier, we will discuss the peculiarities of her personality, and maybe even talk about sexual preferences.

Thank you for being with us!
Take care of yourself!

Aug 30, 2020
From reading Team Borsch's latest post (and the others), it is extremely clear that, whilst they have talent in the art-department, they have absolutely no fucking idea what they're doing as a whole. It's not even a plan to stall as long as possible -- they are probably trying their best, but they are unconsciously incompetent.

Not joking when I say: come back in about eight to ten years, as it will take this long for a group who is unconsciously incompetent to produce anything worthwhile.

Setting this thread to 'ignore' ...

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes