• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
To be honest, in this update they used all showed sketches from Patreon. Looks like they don't have any more arts for now. But the time will show.
They didn't even bother to draw that fairy close-up or tits shaking animation. Or a close-up in the moment with the mushroom. Or Ling in some hot pose. It's more like they should have written a book or something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to get tits job sense?
switch to jack and then it's like kinetic novel besides when in forest go north until can't go more and then go back 1 step and then go east until stopped and then go north until tree found.

Can we atleast get one scene where two humans are sharing their love and attraction for each other cause im done with these trees, worms, plants. this doesnt even make sense to me...thankyou
yes but not from these devs.

leonaryen

Sep 19, 2022
I think you have to choose to not hand jibber the cave slugs when given the opportunity, because after seeing this and unpacking the game with UnRen, I also found the following image (the entire scene is entitled "catch"):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the only final image, and unpacking it with UnRen doesn't give the related dialogue. So I have no idea how to unlock or what was said before/during/after... which is why there is all that extra room at the bottom of the image.
was this on the new update?

Reactions: Onlifans25

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
What happened to all the other parts they said were being added to this update? There was a jail and some other continued parts of the other stories that never got finished. And there was supposed to be a monthly update not 7 or 8 monthly. Lol

Barbos61

May 19, 2022

You've to check the status of Jack's strength. If you are using some of the saves here, then there's a possibility that they've raise Jack's strength to 100 which is why you're getting that response from Sam. If you have you're strength around 35 like me, and all you can do is send Jack to training ground and when you reach there all you've the option is to send her back home. Then do this - send her to training ground, but don't send her back home. After a day, you'll see that her strength is increased by 1+. Do this till you've reached 40, and then you'll be able to get new option for push up training.
Thank you sir!

Reactions: pnkrel

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
switch to jack and then it's like kinetic novel besides when in forest go north until can't go more and then go back 1 step and then go east until stopped and then go north until tree found.
If you go west, Jack can find/pick some Belladonna plant as an alchemical ingredient (and there is dialogue for this!), but dunno why. Plus, once you find the tree, you can't go back into the woods to find the Belladonna later (although this might later be expanded so a player can take Jack back to the woods/tree/Belladonna/whatever).

Edit: I accidentally wrote east instead of west, player goes east to get tree/fairies scenes

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you go east, Jack can find/pick some Belladonna plant as an alchemical ingredient (and there is dialogue for this!), but dunno why. Plus, once you find the tree, you can't go back into the woods to find the Belladonna later (although this might later be expanded so a player can take Jack back to the woods/tree/Belladonna/whatever).
didn't encounter belladonna but i headed to north un hit end and then backed bit and headed to east until end again and then north.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
didn't encounter belladonna but i headed to north un hit end and then backed bit and headed to east until end again and then north.
My bad, I accidentally wrote east instead of west. Go east for fairies and tree scenes, west for Belladonna (still no clue what it does, just Jack references it as an "important alchemical ingredient" which is I guess one of those ingredients for the potion that will supposedly to change her in to a man, but devs are prolly gonna have her accidentally mix her "make me a boy" potion with the big tits potion and instead permanently increase her tit size or make her a hermaphrodite or something equally weird but maybe genius but prolly really stupid...).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
belladonna is needed on 1 potion and it's seeds on few but it's not that rare.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
I want to know how you activate the scene where Jack pulls the man's dick on the cave wall.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes