• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Happy boxing day, dear Patrons!

We hope you had a very merry Christmas and everything is fine with your New Year mood too. Well, if it's not quite, perhaps we will be able to raise it a little for you!

Yes, unfortunately, only a little, because this month we ourselves were treacherously dumped by an extremely disgusting flu, which is why we do not have time to prepare the update in full. But after consulting, we decided to present you a logically completed piece of it as a small gift so that you don't get bored during the holidays.

So, before you click "download", just in case, I warn you again:

This is not the whole update. And if small parts of the story only upset you, it's better to wait for a full-scale update, which will be announced later.
We post these materials precisely as a small holiday gift, so subscribers from all categories receive it at the same time.

In this part, you will be offered an exciting walk through the forest in search of alchemical components and adventures on the big and round... And also a new set of physical exercises, because in order to wander through the woods all day long, strength and endurance are needed.

To get to the new chapter you need to:

to get acquainted with Gabby
to pump Jack's physique up to 40 items at least
in Jack's weekend menu, select the "Chill and relax" option

PC:
Mac:

P.S: as always, don't expect anything worth. There is just four new scenes.

Last edited:

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
Happy boxing day, dear Patrons!

We hope you had a very merry Christmas and everything is fine with your New Year mood too. Well, if it's not quite, perhaps we will be able to raise it a little for you!

Yes, unfortunately, only a little, because this month we ourselves were treacherously dumped by an extremely disgusting flu, which is why we do not have time to prepare the update in full. But after consulting, we decided to present you a logically completed piece of it as a small gift so that you don't get bored during the holidays.

So, before you click "download", just in case, I warn you again:

This is not the whole update. And if small parts of the story only upset you, it's better to wait for a full-scale update, which will be announced later.
We post these materials precisely as a small holiday gift, so subscribers from all categories receive it at the same time.

In this part, you will be offered an exciting walk through the forest in search of alchemical components and adventures on the big and round... And also a new set of physical exercises, because in order to wander through the woods all day long, strength and endurance are needed.

To get to the new chapter you need to:

to get acquainted with Gabby
to pump Jack's physique up to 40 items at least
in Jack's weekend menu, select the "Chill and relax" option

PC: Mega
Mac: Mega

P.S: as always, don't expect anything worth. There is just four new scenes.
my friend,
are scenes worth playing?
i need to know

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I don't think so. You can see all new h-content (what I found) here: Mega
There are two more scene. First you've to check Jack's drawers to gain a manuscript of potion, and then it'll unlock the cupid/gabriel route. There you'll have a fairy scene and that oak tree scene in the Alchemist forest. How do you manage to get that exercise scene? I seem to have been softlock out of that.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2021
There are two more scene. First you've to check Jack's drawers to gain a manuscript of potion, and then it'll unlock the cupid/gabriel route. There you'll have a fairy scene and that oak tree scene in the Alchemist forest. How do you manage to get that exercise scene? I seem to have been softlock out of that.
which drawer?

Oct 22, 2021
can u send screenshots of new content u discovered

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
the real disappointment isnt the size of this update, no. The real disappointment is them not waiting to declare their fuckup until shortly after this month.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter Trainer special_christmas_edition.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes