VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
They will wait until the very last day of the month then ask for more time . They used to do it and still haven’t lost their bad habits it seems. They said a update every month which there are other creators working alone and can do that. Honestly I hope the money dries out and they can’t free ride anymore

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
there are no Ukrainians here, there are no Russians here, there are no Japanese here... There are people here who discuss games and artwork... If you gentlemen continue, read the rules...
how i can place a image under my massage in here like the one you have

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how i can place a image under my massage in here like the one you have
click your name on top and then click signature then it's just basic html to attach image there (with some limitations unless you become donor).

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
bro the game is perfect, but it's already tiring to wait so long for an update, they are very smart, they know that we want a lot and they keep stalling like this, that's too boring, there are games there that I I've been following since the same time this game went viral, and they have much more advanced updates, that's because they don't want to update for trickery

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
They will wait until the very last day of the month then ask for more time . They used to do it and still haven’t lost their bad habits it seems. They said a update every month which there are other creators working alone and can do that. Honestly I hope the money dries out and they can’t free ride anymore
Amen, brother. It always cracks me up when they ask their patrons which way is better: release short updates every month or long ones but every six months. And then they just release a short update in six months lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Amen, brother. It always cracks me up when they ask their patrons which way is better: release short updates every month or long ones but every six months. And then they just release a short update in six months lol.
more like 1 short per year.

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
over $1500 a month from Patreon while producing exactly 0 content. There's no incentive to do any work. Dude's getting paid regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
Actually, i dont even care about "when". Im pretty shure then i can wait for eternity. Dat Jack ass is worth it.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes