• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Their style is to announce that a next update will contain: a, b, c, d, e. But then the update comes out and barely has a and b. Then they say this is only a part and the full version will be released soon. And finally they publish a post in which they announce completely new content, forgetting about the previous one. Repeat.
Remember the twins? Case in point!

Edit: Apparently the twins made a comeback in the recent forest maze, but how would anyone know if the twins couldn't be found... Oh, hooray, a map just fell out of the sky! Can we also get a compass like in a Zelda game next?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020
it's been 8 months since the last update, how did 'getting the flu' in december result to releasing only a small part of an update 8 months in the making?
in other words they wanted to say they don't give a fuck bout their customers :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Remember the twins? Case in point!

Edit: Apparently the twins made a comeback in the recent forest maze, but how would anyone know if the twins couldn't be found... Oh, hooray, a map just fell out of the sky! Can we also get a compass like in a Zelda game next?
yea now on in future uncle sam can continue their sexeducation (another dumb sideplot).

also got map on how to rescue boris when he got lost on mine but using that reqs basically restart.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
in other words they wanted to say they don't give a fuck bout their customers :D
I mean, customers is a bit of a stretch. If you are bothering to donate to the devs on Patreon or whatever, that's your prerogative... but yea, I'll admit that the devs behavior regarding this game does practically verge on fraud. But while they're gonna be delivering a final product by the next Ice Age, the Patreon model effectively depends on rarely completing anything according any deadline. It ain't Kickstarter! You were promised a product, not necessarily a final product...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
we have seen her titties since beginning.
Yeah, but now they move! Oh wait, they kinda already did that, just much crappier interpolation...

Edit: forgot to mention this, but they also need to animate the two orbs to either randomly bounce around or doing that circular arc thing when ladies find trampolines. But we ask for that and won't get it until 2555...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

scoobertbingo

Oct 6, 2022
So I never got to see the vampire scene, but jack cant hunt anymore and I dont know what to do. I did the mermaid quest, I bought the summer suit, I talked to lucy at the bar. I feel like im soft-locked this is so frustrating.

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
(rolling eyes) Please check when the game started. (2017 sept.) This game will never be finished. If no one will pays them anymore, they will abandon it.
Some people cant working for free. Especially now. In Soviet Union this kind of game are not popular, you know. So donations (if platform not ban it in glory of holy sanctions) are only source of foundation. Foundation=well-fed life. Well-fed life = happiness. Happiness= inspiration for game to complete.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes