VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
Oh hell... İts a delicious photo. Sam needs to fuck a young vampire girl and more sexy monster girls.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Some people cant working for free. Especially now. In Soviet Union this kind of game are not popular, you know. So donations (if platform not ban it in glory of holy sanctions) are only source of foundation. Foundation=well-fed life. Well-fed life = happiness. Happiness= inspiration for game to complete.
I used to be a $10 patreon. (Okay, I was stupid and I trusted them. Then I was banned when I complained that the updates were very infrequent and very small.) I paid them a total of $100. A new AAA+++ ultra super mega deluxe limited edition, gift boxed, collectors only edition game doesn't cost that much.
Need a donation? Fine, I'll send it to the Ukrainian army.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
(rolling eyes) Please check when the game started. (2017 sept.) This game will never be finished. If no one will pays them anymore, they will abandon it.
Of course this game will never be finished (or at least not until they know what to do for the next game). That's the Patreon model!!!!

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Of course this game will never be finished (or at least not until they know what to do for the next game). That's the Patreon model!!!!
I didn't say it, but it's true: It's not a job, it's a hobby, because you don't earn enough to make a living. (I know developers who suspend payments when they can't work on their game for some reason.) If they do not work on the game, or only minimally, to maintain interest, it is simply cheating.

Reactions: subwofer

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
Fine, I'll send it to the Ukrainian army.
Lol. Talking about stupidity. Some corrupted government pig of most corrupted country in the world, will thank you. Im tell you a little secret: Оver 10 years Ukrainian army had the largest budget. About 100 billions. And not even 1% of this money going to it destination. Better feed some homeless cat.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I never got to see the vampire scene, but jack cant hunt anymore and I dont know what to do. I did the mermaid quest, I bought the summer suit, I talked to lucy at the bar. I feel like im soft-locked this is so frustrating.
you fucked up, you need to do vampire quest (1st part) before jack has explored bit over 20% of cemetery.

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
If people stop paying them they will have to abandon the owner procrastinates is all he does and wants money for that. But I think if he’s forced to abandon he might take a buy out and a game with this much potential would be better off in more motivated hands

Reactions: Hullahopp

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
(I know developers who suspend payments when they can't work on their game for some reason.)
Those are the ones on Patreon with at least some marginal decency, or at least a few morals and ethics. The Insight of You dev straight up admitted he couldn't work on him game for life reasons (the dev apparently had to literally care for a dying relative), but instead of slowing his release schedule he straight up admitted to it, instead saying "Stay subbed or not, up to you. Those who still want to donate even though nothing will drop for at least six months, cool, since I need the money. Those who don't, unsub for like 6 months and come back when I can work again (or don't, your choice)."

Maybe that dev was lying, maybe he wasn't. But these devs? Hard to believe them anymore, but I am curious what the odds are in Vegas for this game being released before WWIII...

Reactions: Hullahopp

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Some corrupted government pig of most corrupted country in the world, will thank you. Im tell you a little secret: Оver 10 years Ukrainian army had the largest budget. About 100 billions. And not even 1% of this money going to it destination. Better feed some homeless cat.
If Ukraine is the most corrupt country in the world, then I'm Scrooge McDuck. The largest budget compared to what? The rest of the old Soviet states that aren't Russia? Russia has literally fed pet food to its soldiers it's so corrupt (because why feed them human food when we can skim and buy pet food?). Not getting to Kiev seems somewhat less surprising with that tidbit...

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
If Ukraine is the most corrupt country in the world, then I'm Scrooge McDuck.
Ok mr.McDuck, try to read some articles before war. NYT, theguardian, transparency, itc. Corruption, offshores, oligarchs - main themes of Ukraine. And after the war you think somthing change? Someone woke up conscience? Nope! All things become event worst. I know because iw live here. One more little secret for you: All quality humanitarian aid that enters the country is appropriated at the border by customs and volunteers, and what is not stolen is sold in supermarkets that belong to oligarchs. Some media even try to make some scandal of that. But government quickly shut this media down. Freedom of speech, nuff said.

Reactions: globsis

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I know because iw live here. One more little secret for you: All quality humanitarian aid that enters the country is appropriated at the border by customs and volunteers, and what is not stolen is sold in supermarkets that belong to oligarchs.
I mean, I'm not disputing they have corruption issues, why do you think you aren't in the EU? Hunter Biden got hired to whitewash a bunch of corruption, prolly about to get his dad impeached over it (though not convicted). But no shit everything is appropriated at the border, you're at fucking war (assuming you actually live there and aren't full of shit). Honestly, you sound more like your sucking on the Putin propaganda tit, but hey, you do you.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Lol. Talking about stupidity. Some corrupted government pig of most corrupted country in the world, will thank you. Im tell you a little secret: Оver 10 years Ukrainian army had the largest budget. About 100 billions. And not even 1% of this money going to it destination. Better feed some homeless cat.
This is not a political forum, so let's stop here, but I don't want a New Soviet Union.

You feed stray cats->improve their quality of life->they breed longer=more strays today.

You give money to a cheater for nothing/very little->he will have no motivation to work = the game will definitely never get made. (From their point of view, they are right. If their supporters are content with promises, lies and five-minute content, why should they give more?)

And I'm talking nonsense. Lol.

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
We need more updates and more badass scenes like this arts. :mad:
Yeah, sorry for that.
It should've been a proper Xmas gift, since team slowpoke left us with blue balls, but all this end of the year shenanigans on my full time job, all these "finish that" and don't left this in the past year"...
2023-01-11 17_23_51-CLIP STUDIO PAINT.png 2023-01-11 17_24_28-CLIP STUDIO PAINT.png

And even now this pic is not finished yet, there should be a version with Jack filled with Santa's "milk" =)

But I'm not sure when I can finish it, cause I got a few commissions to do first (yeah, sorry, but money talks)

UPD: added it and some new sketches to the album

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
And even now this pic is not finished yet, there should be a version with Jack filled with Santa's "milk" =)

But I'm not sure when I can finish it, cause I got a few commissions to do first (yeah, sorry, but money talks)

Kinda surprised you don't have a few versions of jack with tattoos or something, but if you don't like drawing layers like that, so be it!

Dec 3, 2022
i wonder how many people in here have been their patreons and either got disappointed and stopped supporting or got banned for voicing their displeasure

Yeah, sorry for that.
It should've been a proper Xmas gift, since team slowpoke left us with blue balls, but all this end of the year shenanigans on my full time job, all these "finish that" and don't left this in the past year"...
View attachment 2302886 View attachment 2302887

since you're into doing fan art for them, have you tried contacting them to see if you could cooperate with their team and get paid?

We need more updates and more badass scenes like this arts. :mad:
these are absolutely amazing, were they all from ZOObastik?

Dec 3, 2022
That's why I don't donate until it's virtually a finished product (if at all). And I can count on one hand the number of Patreons I've donated too... Coincidence?
I don't blame you, you know what's horrible about this? With this game now, this amazing fan art posted above, they could have easily created a web comic for Patreon members in like a parallel universe where all the times Jack escaped in the video game, she didn't in the web comic. People are complaining the action isn't up to everyone's expectation and the uploads are very scarce? find a middle solution and give them a web comic. Give it a different name, for example Witch Hunter Trainer *insert something*. Create some scenario to justify it, like Cupid for example finding an item that can manipulate time and tho he can't change the current timeline. Same with all the scenarios they dropped and move into something else, they could have used those ideas for a web comic.

If ZOOMbastic made all of these, why not "hire him" so he can release a small comic every month. Instead of doing silly polls on what subs would like to see, and then not keeping your promise, make them pick the scenario they would like to see happen most in the next web comic. Imagine this scene (along with countless others) where the subs do get more out of it and have Sam not disrupt them and Boris trick her into believing a rock worm is the one that's fucking her:

1673467648776.png

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes