VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You don't understand the save situation I had in my softlock. The miner could not be rescued because I'm in mermaid mission, the mermaid suit cannot be bought because the vampire kills me, Lucy cannot be cured because I am in mermaid mission. I have not received a newspaper in weeks, and I cannot fish. The one solution is if the augusta task is not a mission, pays good money, and does not require heavy time/resources (None of the Augustus tasks I've seen so far fit this criteria) Thank you for trying to help, but I really think I was just put into an unwinnable situation.
well lookslikeit, restart do vampire quest before merthing quest and rescure boris in the meantime while waiting vampire quest to advance.

Reactions: FlamingZelda

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Jack and dwarfs (art).

934dfb55-b2f7-40a4-b252-724197aaf768.png

The result of a parallel vote conducted on Boosty and eventually turned into an independent game scene that will be added to the game in the future. Of course, the hidden characters of the game are present here only separately... fragments, but know that this is exactly them.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
"Of course, the hidden characters of the game are present here only separately... fragments, but know that this is exactly them."
.... What?

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
There talking about Dwarves miners in the cave make their dick look like mushroom so Jack can jack them off. You know, the last 5 min. long update (Worms and Dwarves1) we got a year back.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
Development rumors.
mr.Beef Hello, dear patrons! The assembly of a very voluminous update is in full swing. The greatest difficulty is the technical side of the largest maze in the game, and that's what I'm doing right now. Unlike similar places, it will not be easy to pass it without saving, you will have to act very carefully and use logic. In this update, you will see sex scenes involving each of the three main characters with a lot of art and animations. I would like to please you with a ready-made link, but it's not working yet, and now I'm sorry, the deadlines are burning, I ran to hide the White Lady in the family crypt. The links will appear, as in December, without prior notice.
1677496635283.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There talking about Dwarves miners in the cave make their dick look like mushroom so Jack can jack them off. You know, the last 5 min. long update (Worms and Dwarves1) we got a year back.
well exploring forest and rescuing that circus girl was 5 mins update too especially after they released map.

jack and sex, thing which won't happen unless she visits at bordello again.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
on the positive side it looks like you can send Jack to the graveyard again.
This was my personal favorite, to send her there and have her molested - and corrupted - by the undead each night.
sadly, they stopped that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on the positive side it looks like you can send Jack to the graveyard again.
This was my personal favorite, to send her there and have her molested - and corrupted - by the undead each night.
sadly, they stopped that
*each day. can't sunbath on moonlight and she's in her bed at night.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
My guess: Cupid and Jack + Someone else and Sam + someone we do not care about.
Might be interesting for the rival witch hunter to finally show up again and die so that Jack inherits the dog... but more likely it's the twins finally showing back up after missing for 4 years. But I doubt that Jack will be able to more fully interact with Cupid until she decides to become a wino start enjoying wine. Either way we will find out soon...ish... April at the latest?

Reactions: S1cK

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
Development rumors.
mr.Beef Hello, dear patrons! The assembly of a very voluminous update is in full swing. The greatest difficulty is the technical side of the largest maze in the game, and that's what I'm doing right now. Unlike similar places, it will not be easy to pass it without saving, you will have to act very carefully and use logic. In this update, you will see sex scenes involving each of the three main characters with a lot of art and animations. I would like to please you with a ready-made link, but it's not working yet, and now I'm sorry, the deadlines are burning, I ran to hide the White Lady in the family crypt. The links will appear, as in December, without prior notice.
View attachment 2423156
Yeah yeah. From "very voluminous update" till to "this is only a small part, we will publish the full version soon" directed by Mr.Beef. Coming March 2023 (well maybe) :LUL:

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah yeah. From "very voluminous update" till to "this is only a small part, we will publish the full version soon" directed by Mr.Beef. Coming March 2023 (well maybe) :LUL:
I see you know what you are talkin about, its the same shit for lots of patreon projects and will almost certainly happen like you said

Reactions: DracoBorealis

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
I see you know what you are talkin about, its the same shit for lots of patreon projects and will almost certainly happen like you said
Well doesnt matter what happen to OTHER games. This scenario happens with this game EVERY FKIN TIME, every update is a cut update that will be updated later, and "later" never happens.

Reactions: Vindaria
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes