VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Huh, you are right.

Downloaded it out of curiosity and the "content" of it is rather laughable, once again.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
when we get an update i bet it's like 10 minutes long and we won't see jack do anything again. With that the next update will be after 1 year with another 10 minutes and so on.
They need to stop the ART VOTES and just get the update out. They are so behind.

Nov 23, 2020
They need to stop the ART VOTES and just get the update out. They are so behind.
the reason they do ART votes is so they can say technically they do semi regular updates, we almost 7 months in at this point don't give them attention or if u are a patron stop giving them money all they give is empty promises they post count that last barely 30 minutes and u have to wait 6 months plus to get it,

Nov 23, 2020
I know you've been working hard, but it's taking longer than it should. When it comes out I hope it will be a BIG UPDATE, not 2 or 3 quests. posted on the new update by their patron oh this poor sweet summer child

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Downloaded it out of curiosity and the "content" of it is rather laughable, once again.
yea it just closed 1 old quest (if you used map posted to find that lost girl) and 1 new (especially if jack went to bruce lee on that tree)..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
devs and loyal supporters (if they remember that they are patrons of wht).

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Can you finally fuck Jack yet or is she still not fuckable...?
EDIT: Woah, nvm, the thread hasn't updated in exactly a year... damn...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you finally fuck Jack yet or is she still not fuckable...?
EDIT: Woah, nvm, the thread hasn't updated in exactly a year... damn...
last update is from xmas but no jacksex, she has only given hj to dwarves and titjob to tree (or with enuf training she can kick its roots) on past 2 updates.

guys i need save file for the latest content of this update with the tree one, help pls.
why?

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
last update is from xmas but no jacksex, she has only given hj to dwarves and titjob to tree (or with enuf training she can kick its roots) on past 2 updates.
Fucking seriously? By this point the player character should at least have to option to do something as vanilla as a fucking kiss. Come on... I have waited like 3 years or so, or at least it feels that long, to make the dude fuck his niece...
Man...

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019

Happy new summer, dear subscribers!

Summer has finally come to our region with all the attributes attached, such as suffocating heat and buzzing annoying gnus, which means that we are switching to summer mode of work and will spend more fruitful working hours in a cozy cool office. In this regard, we solemnly swear to please you with a new update before the end of this month.

By the end of this week you will see the promised art from Mr. Beef with the participation of Mina and Boris. What do you think these two might have in common?

Also in bold, we can even say Napoleonic plans, a special summer edition of our game and the release of a video guide on the passage.

Stay in touch!

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes