VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
I wonder if there will be ever a day were jacks corruption level is 100/100..

imagining jack saying "it's zombie raping time bitches"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder if there will be ever a day were jacks corruption level is 100/100..

imagining jack saying "it's zombie raping time bitches"
yes but at this rate when some players have kicked the bucket.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
We get 1 update a year if were lucky from them, then they give u a 5 min gameplay later that year that is not done and they will say it is there next big update. Then we have to wait 6 mouths for the real update to come out from the time of the last 5 min update we got in Dec ( Then they will give us art drawing they say they just made, bullshit they draw them years back). So we will get the Real update at best in the end of June. They play this game every year the same way.

And if u bitch about to them, they take your money, then band your ass and move on to the next sucker and start all over with there new patreon. You can't can even post on the patreon site about what there doing because they just delete all the bad post about them to hide there shame.

OMG what was I saying, THEY HAVE NO SHAME. they Love milking the Patreons for all there money.

Last edited:

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
We get 1 update a year if were lucky from them, then they give u a 5 min gameplay later that year that is not done and they will say it is there next big update. Then we have to wait 6 mouths for the real update to come out from the time of the last 5 min update we got in Dec ( Then they will give us art drawing they say they just made, bullshit they draw them years back). So we will get the Real update at best in the end of June. They play this game every year the same way.

And if u bitch about to them, they take your money, then band your ass and move on to the next sucker and start all over with there new patreon. You can't can even post on the patreon site about what there doing because they just delete all the bad post about them to hide there shame.

OMG what was I saying, THEY HAVE NO SHAME. they Love milking the Patreons for all there money.

So, what can we do about it?
Any solutions?

• Haha
Reactions: f-360 and Jarul

Khurby

May 18, 2022
it will again take place in the format of the maze that we (and maybe you) like so much. That's just this time we decided to slightly revise the game mechanics and logic of the passage of the maze, which naturally complicated the assembly process and affected the interface. In general, we were completely satisfied with the work done and we hope that it will please you as well.
Ah, right because we all got into this game for the intricate puzzle-solving and in-depth strategic resource management. We literally wouldn't be interested in this game if it was just Jack getting railed in every conceivable position by every single person in the entire city. Nope, we're here drooling over those sick maze mechanics, amirite?
1673044654953663.gif

Dec 3, 2022
i don't know how their Patreons are buying this fairy tale of them working on the update, it's been what, 20 days already, and they haven't even finished this month's art rewards

Reactions: Virgin Girl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't know how their Patreons are buying this fairy tale of them working on the update, it's been what, 20 days already, and they haven't even finished this month's art rewards
you should ask that from scamstor's and scamdrop's supporters, 1st gets 5 figure sum from patreon every month and both fuck supporters into any hole.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes