VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Instead of me spamming this thread w fan art, do any of y’all have any recommendations for platforms that have a gallery feature and allow NSFW content so I can just stockpile them there lol?
maybe imgbb.

Reactions: Shmeep

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
I end up making a group in Telegram.
I didn't add all my drawing archives there yet, but separate topic for WHT includes almost everything that I've made up to this moment.
(I might have not included some old pics that I plan to redraw completely or just ditch out because of it's poor quality)

(feel free to join and to invite your friends)

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
I end up making a group in Telegram.
I didn't add all my drawing archives there yet, but separate topic for WHT includes almost everything that I've made up to this moment.
(I might have not included some old pics that I plan to redraw completely or just ditch out because of it's poor quality)

(feel free to join and to invite your friends)
Just to make sure, that I didn't mess up with settings, can you tell if you can see messages history, First message it WHT Topic should be this
1687283315666.png

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
Almost two years of military coup in Myanmar.(where i am rn)
it pretty much fk up in here.
hope everyone Ok.
Damn another hope for Update is gone with the wind again.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Almost two years of military coup in Myanmar.(where i am rn)
it pretty much fk up in here.
hope everyone Ok.
Damn another hope for Update is gone with the wind again.
Already ended. Cocky guy just said "ok, I'm leaving" and turn back.

Btw I'm would be laughing if they use this situation for announcing new delay.

• Angry
Reactions: Anonymatt

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Already ended. Cocky guy just said "ok, I'm leaving" and turn back.

Btw I'm would be laughing if they use this situation for announcing new delay.
Hey, don't underestimate them! True, this coup was as serious as the Borsch team's promises, but it's perfect as an excuse.

Dear Patreons!

Because of the uncertain domestic political situation, we thought it better to flee and leave the computers behind. Now we have to wait until we can return, so the update is a bit delayed.

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
Hey, don't underestimate them! True, this coup was as serious as the Borsch team's promises, but it's perfect as an excuse.

Dear Patreons!

Because of the uncertain domestic political situation, we thought it better to flee and leave the computers behind. Now we have to wait until we can return, so the update is a bit delayed.
Don't write excuses for them, make them work at least on text of excuse

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Hello, dear subscribers and guests of the page. After all, we do not have time to finish the update as planned. Too much work and accumulated material had to be processed. We were hoping to traditionally shoot on the night of the thirtieth, but for some time we clearly understand that this will not happen. So it's already July. The finish line is somewhere nearby.
286088811.jpg

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
Well-well, so it's either going to be one more delay from July to August, or there will be a 1 event 5 min update.
Yeah, been there done that

• Haha
Reactions: slowpersun
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes