VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
you think these guys got drafted/ fled from Israel? Their last post was from 10th October and was just a shitty ad. A Patreon asked 6(!!) days ago for any update news but there doesnt seem to be any kind of activity from their site. I cant fathom how you can disregard your patreon so fking much when it literally is your main source of income. And that they call their updates "weekly borsch" is the biggest lie and a middlefinger towards their supporters, they should call it "yearly borsch". Either way - fuck this guys.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
you think these guys got drafted/ fled from Israel? Their last post was from 10th October and was just a shitty ad. A Patreon asked 6(!!) days ago for any update news but there doesnt seem to be any kind of activity from their site. I cant fathom how you can disregard your patreon so fking much when it literally is your main source of income. And that they call their updates "weekly borsch" is the biggest lie and a middlefinger towards their supporters, they should call it "yearly borsch". Either way - fuck this guys.
because it's probably not there mainsource of income.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
so whats new ? can i access all the new stuff from my last save (after WHT_worms_and_dwarves1_PC-pc) or have to restart game ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
so whats new ? can i access all the new stuff from my last save (after WHT_worms_and_dwarves1_PC-pc) or have to restart game ?
You must wait so long till you can switch to Jack (skip time/days). Then click on his Face (left side) now you have Options (save before you choose wrong and the time is gone) and one from them activate the new content. She reads a newspaper and read about the White Lady now she have a lot to do (skip time till you can switch again to her) and when she is done you must go to her room after that you can visit the Cemetery together.

Reactions: ogrishTAN

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
You must wait so long till you can switch to Jack (skip time/days). Then click on his Face (left side) now you have Options (save before you choose wrong and the time is gone) and one from them activate the new content. She reads a newspaper and read about the White Lady now she have a lot to do (skip time till you can switch again to her) and when she is done you must go to her room after that you can visit the Cemetery together.
yeah allready figured all, 1h of gameplay - 1 year waiting.. i guess cYa in another year lmao

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
There won't be any updates in the near future; the guys don't see any return from the fans. The new update should be expected approximately at the end of January next year. Many life circumstances.

Значок Проверено сообществом

Waskare

Aug 21, 2020
From their Patreon:
1699928944103.png

Weekly Borsch.

Hello, folks!
What is missing in the Team Borsch's project?
Someone will say that it is productivity and speed, someone can point to the lack of juicy scenes with Jack or the complete absence of scenes of a similar nature with the incomparable Miss Kitty. To some, our Borsch may seem over-salted, and to others undercooked... The most interesting thing is that all of you, our dear Patrons, will be right — we really appreciate your subjective opinion and try to satisfy your requests as much as possible.

Objectively, the Team Borsch's project lacks organization and discipline. It's unfortunate, but true — we can make plans and schedules for the implementation of our plans for as long as we want, but we just have to turn away. Lo and behold, Mr. Beef is selflessly engaged in creating another art completely out of the plan. Answering all the "what for and why" is simple — I wanted to. However, I am also far from a model — day after day, Mr. Beef can follow me around and whine: "write a post, write a post... where is the story about dwarfs, the animation for it has been ready for a month.".. To which I blithely reply, "Okay, I'll do everything tomorrow," or even "my head hurts."
With this post, we want to inform you, dear Patrons, that tomorrow has finally come! From now on, we will pull ourselves together and try to share information about our current work with you more regularly.
Now directly to the information. So, you already know that, in accordance with the wishes of the overwhelming majority, the upcoming update will be dedicated to the topic of Dwarfs. Moreover, most likely this topic will be completely closed in it, one way or another. Because dwarfs... they are such dwarfs that even the morally stable Mr. Beef, when working with them, sometimes begins to act not according to plan. And besides, we noticed that not all of you like it when the action in the update develops linearly.
From the unplanned, the new update will include the further development of a warmer relationship between Sam and Jack — what could be more pleasant than quiet home joys, and Jack's gardening exploits - simply because it's fun and we need to switch sometimes.

Stay in touch and thank you for being with us!

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
With this post, we want to inform you, dear Patrons, that tomorrow has finally come! From now on, we will pull ourselves together and try to share information about our current work with you more regularly.
L M A O

I'm already fully aware that this shit is a scam, but seeing the new excuses they come up with is better than anything on TV at the moment.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes