VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
From Patreon:

Unlocked
Development rumors.
Greeting, dear patrons!

We are still here, even if enviers say otherwise. You know, everything that happens, happens for the best. All bugs in dungeon quest are fixed by now, but there is no limit to perfectness – new episode and new views of Jack will be added.
We are also going to cancel quest system and add task-journal for Sam, which some of you wanted to see so much.
We really think that the first link to the new update will be available on the 25th of April.
What else we are going to include on it?
- Dungeons are so muddy and dusty. What about a great bath after it?
- New pages in the alchemy book, full of new potions. You will be interested to try them for sure, and face the consequences of course.
- New daily scenes in the main street.
- And may be something else, if everything would go right.

---------------------------------------------

not gonna lie, i'm a bit curious about the new alchemy recipe.

cogdoctor

Nov 20, 2017
Another delay, haha, and they start to call critics: ''enviers''...
Likely something was lost in translation tbh. I do agree that it's very dismissive, but it's likely the language barrier as well. I was sorting through their code and if it's not original to renpy it's all in Russian I believe.

Reactions: Sync

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
This game has a cool concept and animations but right now it's not worth playing due to bugs. I'm stuck on the pumping out he water from the mine quest for Boris. It keeps repeating itself, drains 100 gold per pumping, Boris never pays me (I can't even go out at night so wtf?). I also can't progress to Quest 4: Hunt Begins as I get the message that the previous quest needs to be completed but there's no way to check what quest I'm supposed to be doing. Also no new events after the Scottish costume event. I'll try this game again in a year or so.

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
Yeah, good concept, i hope they continue to develop the game. Firstly, they should review the quest system, you never know which quest is active. There is also a problem between those who have numbers and others.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Great game, but unplayable... Has visually pleasing sexual content but the short hair is hardcore turn off. Also i maybe didnt get the part but most of the time everyone is talking to her as she is a man (he did that..., i like him...) makes 0 sense even if there is a logical explanation.
Overall great game.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Great game, but unplayable... Has visually pleasing sexual content but the short hair is hardcore turn off. Also i maybe didnt get the part but most of the time everyone is talking to her as she is a man (he did that..., i like him...) makes 0 sense even if there is a logical explanation.
Overall great game.
He is a trans dude. But in a time with no hormonal therapy.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
He is a trans dude. But in a time with no hormonal therapy.
Are u sure about that? I think she is not trans.She is a female, but she is just pretending to be a male. But i dont get it that "curse" thing yet

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Are u sure about that? I think she is not trans.She is a female, but she is just pretending to be a male. But i dont get it that "curse" thing yet
That's the curse, having a female body, more precisely the boobs

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I know, but it doesn't change the fact that he identifies himself as male, and that's he views his body as his "curse".

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I know, but it doesn't change the fact that he identifies himself as male, and that's he views his body as his "curse".
she views her body as her "curse" because she wants to be a witch hunter.

Reactions: prdude
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes