VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
So far the biggest issue I had with this game was the buggy quest system. I was stuck for a while at one time before realising another quest had prevented the delivery of the hunter's outfit thing so I had to restart the whole game again. Now I can't tell if it's happened again or not. My active quest is to mop up at the cemetary but I can no longer send Jack there at all, the option has just gone. And I think I was only 13% done with South side? Maybe the step above that I forget. Frustrating.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
anybody knows some news about game
There was a recent post that one of the high-end patrons donated 300 dollars to ensure a Penny-only release. The next update is labeled "Penny Trainer". The patron promised to donate 300 dollars per month as long as Penny is the main girl of the story. Even this forum has had a lot of critique toward Jack, so it might be a good thing that we do not see more of her in the updates in the near future. As a great fan of Penny I am most pleased!!!/s.

Jun 10, 2018
There was a recent post that one of the high-end patrons donated 300 dollars to ensure a Penny-only release. The next update is labeled "Penny Trainer". The patron promised to donate 300 dollars per month as long as Penny is the main girl of the story. Even this forum has had a lot of critique toward Jack, so it might be a good thing that we do not see more of her in the updates in the near future. As a great fan of Penny I am most pleased!!!/s.
Sounds dumb, to be honest.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
After this we will call this game Bitch Trainer.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
It's a joke?

Reactions: h9000br

bingo77

Feb 14, 2019
Anyone know the command to renable the cemetary hunt? I can't send Jack there anymore but the active quest is to send her there (she was at 23%) or something on the South side.

Edit: Found it, it is: hhhunting

Set it to True

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes