VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes
Jun 10, 2018
An update every 2-3 months is about the average pace for updates on these types of games. Granted the last few have been small, but there is a childish amount of complaining in here about a game the dev could just drop at any moment if they wanted.
The last full update takes almost six months.
And before they drop this update in September - the previous update in march was half-broken and we don't get any fixes.

Reactions: Stripes001

ic1025

Dec 4, 2018
Hahaha that's a good one. Sorry if I came off a little rude. I'm sitting here waiting for Library Story to update....

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

As you may know, we are making calendar wall-papers for the last three month for the 5$+ Patrons. And guys suggested to share the previous months pages with all of you. Of course they are not useful as calendars now, so here is just a fine art, just for you!

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018

As you may know, we are making calendar wall-papers for the last three month for the 5$+ Patrons. And guys suggested to share the previous months pages with all of you. Of course they are not useful as calendars now, so here is just a fine art, just for you!
LOL. It looks like they are putting more effort in those paid add-ons then in actual game :D

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Maybe I don't know that business but I doubt that even great merchandise will bring more patrons if game will be developed the way it is now.

• Sad
Reactions: OGRey

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018

thanks dude, if it wasn't for you we would be without the news that the developers post

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

There no former witch hunters! Team Borsch and D097277 wishes you happy new year and here is a new calendar for you created by Mr. Beef (line) and D097277 (paint).

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can't they put effort on drawing sex scenes into the game instead of calendars ? Like, seriously, that's a shame

Reactions: OGRey

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can't they put effort on drawing sex scenes into the game instead of calendars ? Like, seriously, that's a shame
Think they are just holding back a lot, would be my guess anyway... :rolleyes:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I need walktrough for android pls , ı cant advance. How ı earn money ?

I don't have Android, but I imagine work is the same for any version of the game

1] look for casual labor downtown
2] advertisements in the newspaper
3] talk to the Innkeeper Schwarz about working for him

make sure to exercise to get back into top shape before you finish the task he sets before he agrees for you to work for him... after that is completed you will be able to get - up to 100 coins payment for a successful job.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes