VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
You have to "Send Jack to Hunt". On the Map that opens, click on the Cemetery / Crypt or whatever that is right above The Scroll that says "South Side X % Completed" on it.

Maybe you are not able to send Jack hunting yet? If so, keep doing his / her quests and until you are able. I have Southside completed 30%.

I will attach all my saves. They are a lot, but you can see via the date and time which is the newest etc.

Made a save before all scenes that are worthwile imho.

If you guys are not people to unzip the file (i use 7zip for everything), renaming it to .zip or .rar should do the trick.

Progress is done as far as the current update (0.3+) allows.

Also, i cheated to get money, i couldn't be bothered otherwise.
Hey Man, How did you cheat the money? I have a mostly complete save I wanna apply that to. Also there are a million games that use this game engine I can use that skill on.
Thanks in advance!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Winter had passed through it’s middle, and the job is boiling. We are happy to inform you, that we’ve almost finished with elaboration of content, and ready to start the assembly. What can we say about this update for sure – it will be much bigger than previous one (especially if you consider about update’s size by counting full view pictures and animations) and it will be hot.
By the way, what do you think about not good, bad and even the worst ending for the protagonist? Jjj11.png

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019

Winter had passed through it’s middle, and the job is boiling. We are happy to inform you, that we’ve almost finished with elaboration of content, and ready to start the assembly. What can we say about this update for sure – it will be much bigger than previous one (especially if you consider about update’s size by counting full view pictures and animations) and it will be hot.
By the way, what do you think about not good, bad and even the worst ending for the protagonist? View attachment 527014
Those endings are fine as long as we can get a good one too lmaooooo, I dont want JUST suffering

Reactions: JEJE2000 and ic1025

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
> what do you think about not good, bad and even the worst ending for the protagonist?
I think they never end this "game". In first place "mr beef don't want to draw Jack". In second - we focused on Luce. In thierd - we don't want to rush story.

Looks like they just can't make it right. How many times past since from first release? Two - three year?

Reactions: Stripes001

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Wait ,wait , so u are saying that You can make sex with Lucy and that vamp, before the new update ???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
few questions: can i buy maid's costume again? didn't buy it when it appeared at shop due lack of gold (atm outfit is gone), can i still do vampire meeting (on next update if it has more hunting) and related events of that?, how to start find louis quest? nothing in old mine (not even that dwarf who was supposed to mine there after pumping water out so no free gold).

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes