VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It seems that it hasn’t been updated for a while. It seems that the author has something troublesome. I hope he goes well.
They just being lazy and milking patreon's money while giving small concept arts and nothing else, but if Borsch did got something then I'll wish them well in their real life and not get covid

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
If Jack is drunk or drugged, anything is possible, but i think,it’s too alien to the story.Ok,we waiting.And i hope we are not disappointed again.
Her alcoholism is already being established. Hoping for anal from the landlord. Maybe she'll be confused into thinking she's a gay man.

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
Well then, people on the thread really want that kind of content in this game then? I tip my hat to all of you and feel bad for Sam, wasting ton of time and money to buying shit for Jack just so that she would go around and fuck other guys instead
I don't see any reason everybody can't have a turn or several. I agree Sam should get to take her proper virginity.

Reactions: Safkol

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
cant understand the flames here about jack getting "used" by others than sam - I mean, there have been enough signs that other characters will get a turn on her, otherwise it would be a mean tease to show the lanlords creepy interest in jack, or the dwarf trying his luck and inviting her for another search of the "worm", same goes for all the enounters while she goes hunting. It would make no sense for the story for sam being the only one having fun. If you don't want to get NTR'd you prolly should look for another game as there had been more than enough hints that this will be most prolly the case.

Reactions: StPl2 and yumyymm

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
If you don't want to get NTR'd you prolly should look for another game as there had been more than enough hints that this will be most prolly the case.
Although I wouldn't call it NTR unless Sam was supposed to be in some kind of romantic relationship with Jack. Currently Sam's interest in her seems to be decidedly unromantic. I don't think he would care if others were fucking her as long as he gets to hit it as well.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
this is but only photo or an cutscene?
After you rescue Lucy's husband Louis from the Vampire Queen in the Cemetery Crypt... She then visits your building to retrieve Louis, (turning Lucy during the same visit).... After that point have you met Lucy in Schwarz's bar for drinks & dancing?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Meeting Lucy for that begins the Bad Ending, mini-arc of the story... [/You can either... Save Lucy from her Turning... or Let her bite you leading to the Bad Ending sequence]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is but only photo or an cutscene?
well on bad ending path there is quite a bit before uncle basically rapes jack (aka what's in that scrshot) and soon after that it's game over. nothing like that on normal path (closest is uncle and that flying little demon spying jack when she's washing herself and when uncle and jack bath together).

Reactions: zephyria10
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes