VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, but which one? The number of the save? And how do you do that? Thx for help
can't say what save since no idea where you got your saves, if lady vampire (in body of that blonde from circus) doesn't bite uncle then good path continues. read walkthrough.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018

Unlocked
Development rumors.

Greetings, Dear Patrons!
It's a long time we kept silence...sorry for that. Some news from the battle field.
Have you ever felt shy about some part of the job, which excites you most of all? It seams you've already done something like that thousand of times, but this time is a special one and you have to make it impressive, tasty!..and you feel shy. You find a lot of other small tasks to complete, before you finally coming up to this very special one.
Well, thats like the things looked for us, while we were coming to the scene, that looks like the culmination of the future update. The scene, which will happen only if you let it...As you may guess, it's the scene where Jack loses her innocence. It wasn't an easy job to write text of it, it was a very careful job to create art for (the scene including 17-shot animation). And now we start to mount it at last. Something will be cut, something rebuilt, but we finally start it. Oh, and we have to find proper music either. What do you think it should be – something dynamic, sensual, playful... or, may be, romantic?

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I’m confused, last time they mentioned the upcoming scene, they said that jack would lose her innocence, almost. Now they are saying that she will? Did they change their mind or just miscommunicate previously?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Unlocked
Development rumors.

Greetings, Dear Patrons!
It's a long time we kept silence...sorry for that. Some news from the battle field.
Have you ever felt shy about some part of the job, which excites you most of all? It seams you've already done something like that thousand of times, but this time is a special one and you have to make it impressive, tasty!..and you feel shy. You find a lot of other small tasks to complete, before you finally coming up to this very special one.
Well, thats like the things looked for us, while we were coming to the scene, that looks like the culmination of the future update. The scene, which will happen only if you let it...As you may guess, it's the scene where Jack loses her innocence. It wasn't an easy job to write text of it, it was a very careful job to create art for (the scene including 17-shot animation). And now we start to mount it at last. Something will be cut, something rebuilt, but we finally start it. Oh, and we have to find proper music either. What do you think it should be – something dynamic, sensual, playful... or, may be, romantic?
I will take this news with a grain of salt, if we can finally having sex and Jack finally lose her virginity to her uncle then it would be the best moment of the game. But if it was just a tease.... at least I'm prepare for the blue balling this time better...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Uncle seems kinda unrealistic here. With how dev written that we have to allow her I'm pretty certain it's not him. Devs write these things when it's not MC so people won't bitch about unavoidable NTR. Still, Boris for the win.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Uncle seems kinda unrealistic here. With how dev written that we have to allow her I'm pretty certain it's not him. Devs write these things when it's not MC so people won't bitch about unavoidable NTR. Still, Boris for the win.
Either Jack lose her virginity to her uncle or no deal, if it was just NTR game then no point in wasting 4 years for it

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
She has little to do with Boris.My tips: Jack and the male vampire,or Jack and Penny(with strapon).

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes