VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah I asked them about the release of the next update - They answered "End of month".
It's been around ½ year since the last update, really hope it will be good - but something tells me I'll be disappointed :/

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah I asked them about the release of the next update - They answered "End of month".
It's been around ½ year since the last update, really hope it will be good - but something tells me I'll be disappointed :/
I'm totally sure at this point it will be, release new update every 6 month and with tiny content and game having bugs and solf blocking quest...Yeah....

Reactions: Jarul

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
add the 7 dwarfs to the game... from snowwhite 7 perverted dwarfs... hmmm hmm no no make that 8 dwarfs.. 7 isn't enough to satisfy my goddess jack.

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
I'm totally sure at this point it will be, release new update every 6 month and with tiny content and game having bugs and solf blocking quest...Yeah....
Just enough to make the patreons keep paying for another 6 months. Suckers eat it right up. If you want him to quit messing around and release an update, stop supporting him and hurt his wallet

duckerton

Dec 1, 2019
Sometime I wonder if the patrons number is correct, apparently 600 people are giving them money without any question

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sometime I wonder if the patrons number is correct, apparently 600 people are giving them money without any question
The number is correct - I'm a patreon myself. And we don't give them money without question...
But for them to actually deliver content and make awesome games, somebody needs to support them right?
No money this game/developer just dies, and even with slow content - It's still one of the better 2d games out there .. or it for sure can be with time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lethalrunner04

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
The number is correct - I'm a patreon myself. And we don't give them money without question...
But for them to actually deliver content and make awesome games, somebody needs to support them right?
No money this game/developer just dies, and even with slow content - It's still one of the better 2d games out there .. or it for sure can be with time.
Maybe this developer should to die? It will be act of justice and note for other developers. Like Pavel Durov said lately - "You should respect your users". I think Team Borsch don't.

And I have another point: I heard developer buy some subscribe account to make vision of success. Some people see user's count and subscribe too. Money for fake account service returning with tax.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Maybe this developer should to die? It will be act of justice and note for other developers. Like Pavel Durov said lately - "You should respect your users". I think Team Borsch don't.

And I have another point: I heard developer buy some subscribe account to make vision of success. Some people see user's count and subscribe too. Money for fake account service returning with tax.
Well if you really think this developer should 'die' or just stop making games - Then I don't see your point in even sitting in this thread and discussing things - Since you don't care, there are plenty of other developers out there to follow instead.

With hentai games and patreon, you don't get more patreons because you just have a high count of current patreons. That makes absolutely no sense.
You get increase in patreons because you deliver something good, different, or unique. That also include very popular genres like incest, bestiality and other fetishes.
In terms of Team Borsch - The deliver really good 2d artwork, and a very interesting story that goes along side it.
They have between 1000-4000$ per month. That does not make them especially big/popular or well paid.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Well if you really think this developer should 'die' or just stop making games - Then I don't see your point in even sitting in this thread and discussing things - Since you don't care, there are plenty of other developers out there to follow instead.

With hentai games and patreon, you don't get more patreons because you just have a high count of current patreons. That makes absolutely no sense.
You get increase in patreons because you deliver something good, different, or unique. That also include very popular genres like incest, bestiality and other fetishes.
In terms of Team Borsch - The deliver really good 2d artwork, and a very interesting story that goes along side it.
They have between 1000-4000$ per month. That does not make them especially big/popular or well paid.
I really love this story and art. It reason because I here. And I was his patron appriximate two years and they ban me when I start asking about roadmap and delays.

In second question - I respect your position, but it works for me. When I see high count of patrons I suggest high quality content and stable release schedule. In second / third month I figure real picture but in short distance they have faitfull patron. Maybe I just too easy ))

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I really love this story and art. It reason because I here. And I was his patron appriximate two years and they ban me when I start asking about roadmap and delays.

In second question - I respect your position, but it works for me. When I see high count of patrons I suggest high quality content and stable release schedule. In second / third month I figure real picture but in short distance they have faitfull patron. Maybe I just too easy ))
Meh - Sad to hear they ban you because of that, that does not sound fair at all - Really disappointing if that is true :/

And could perhaps agree with you that sometimes high amount of patreons = more hype!, but that is often because the word is spread out faster and faster due to more people, and spread via streamers and hentai news sites and so on.
And 600 patreons is not a high amount at all - its "ok" at best - a proper developer team needs must more then that. The team I work with have 500 only, which is around 3000$ monthly - And trust me its close to pulling the plug because of to low income :LOL:

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes