• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

buttobi

Nov 24, 2019
It seems like theres a lot of ways to softlock yourself out of the game and every new update makes it worse. Like if you progress the South Side of the cemetary to over 20% before the vampire stuff starts I think its unfixable? I managed to lock myself out of being able to get the fish oil because it wasnt clear what I was supposed to be doing during fishing and I wasted too many days. Then the mermaid showed up and I wasn't able to fish at all.

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
Yeah, hate stuff like that, and the game is not intuitive enough to show us what we should do next to progress further. Most games are lenient enough to have work around or at least tell you that it will lock out routes if go with this option. In this game your are mostly clueless on how to do stuff.

Reactions: stal1234 and Jarul

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
It seems like theres a lot of ways to softlock yourself out of the game and every new update makes it worse. Like if you progress the South Side of the cemetary to over 20% before the vampire stuff starts I think its unfixable? I managed to lock myself out of being able to get the fish oil because it wasnt clear what I was supposed to be doing during fishing and I wasted too many days. Then the mermaid showed up and I wasn't able to fish at all.
One time I locked myself out of the mine because Jack's WH outfit got ruined and I didn't immediately get it repaired.

Reactions: yumyymm

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
kind of cringy to read some replys here - everyone who's flaming about ntr is an idiot - sorry but it was obvious to happen from the very beginning. There is especially no reason to flame as it's a choice to do the ntr part. Just wait until there is more content for you flamers to go get the boring route. And please don't start with:" but sam had to be the first! I feel so bad for sam T___T", you crybabys need a psychiatrist, srsly.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
kind of cringy to read some replys here - everyone who's flaming about ntr is an idiot - sorry but it was obvious to happen from the very beginning. There is especially no reason to flame as it's a choice to do the ntr part. Just wait until there is more content for you flamers to go get the boring route. And please don't start with:" but sam had to be the first! I feel so bad for sam T___T", you crybabys need a psychiatrist, srsly.
Not defending the argument others are making, but that's the entire point of the whole NTR genre, feeling sympathy/empathy for the guy whose relationship was crushed. I'm sorry that cuckoldry is being held up as noble nowadays or a natural position for some people to be in, but you aren't really helping anyone with this "deal with it" attitude.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
but you have to deal with it as its the plot of the game - there is absolutely no reason to spam in this thread about ntr, its just annoying and childish

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Without that, there is basically no new content lol
well no except plot thingies to get to that fish sex point.

The one thing this game is missing is a gallery to rewatch old scenes!
if you want to watch old sexscenes then most can be re-seen on bordello and only 3 aren't repeatable (vampire fuck, uncle fucks jack (bad ending) and jack fucked by mermaid/man).

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes