itsmeluigi

Aug 10, 2020
Ok it seems it is impossible to kill the gargoil. I am already max level and tried to fight him with full stock of potions still not possible he keeps chain stunning me every 2 turns. How to beat him?

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Ok it seems it is impossible to kill the gargoil. I am already max level and tried to fight him with full stock of potions still not possible he keeps chain stunning me every 2 turns. How to beat him?
Make sleep and poison potions and use them on him

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I noticed one thing...
This game has noot much replay value. Not anymore since Elyon's blackmail scenes were removed.
As in, if you get to the ending, all you can do is keep working for money that doesn't buy anything right now save forquest items (mood doesn't do anything anymore so gifts do not either), fight for gold you can only use for fight items (and max level is 10 so not much more for them) or to bet in the dice minigame, and... if I remember the scenes with alchemy in the dungeon, the scene with the alchemy and a date with will's mom for a small scene.
I may be missing something, but it must be a minor one.

Reactions: F9Zoney and Ukesu

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Ok I managed to kill him with 2 sleeping potion but I had to grind for like half and hour to get the ingrediants wtf is with this rng on a game like this?
Oh rip, you can just rollback mid fight and get different ingredients from the lower level monsters

Reactions: haooni

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Hello.
I would like to know what are the new features of version 0.9.1. I just activated it, but I don't see anything new ... something special needs to be done, or is there nothing new with this version? (I hope that doesn't mean that I have to start a game over ...)

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hello.
I would like to know what are the new features of version 0.9.1. I just activated it, but I don't see anything new ... something special needs to be done, or is there nothing new with this version? (I hope that doesn't mean that I have to start a game over ...)
I think new content only comes when the first number changes. We went from 9.0 to 9.1, I believe. So this is a 'fix' patch.

Though after using unren on the files, I'm seeing quite a few images in the folder that I've yet to see in the game.

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I mean... depends how you look at it I guess?

It is more useful than ex: Highschool of Succubus that release an update that doesn't even work cuz the devs are too fucking lazy to even playtest it prior to release.

Reactions: Aazkaal and anime66

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So...a waste of an update then?
if you did not notice or was not affected by the bugs, then yeah.
if you did not get the version before it, then you can go right to it.
if you did meet the bug, on the other hand...

I mean... depends how you look at it I guess?

It is more useful than ex: Highschool of Succubus that release an update that doesn't even work cuz the devs are too fucking lazy to even playtest it prior to release.
can't talk about this one as I did not play it. but!

playtesting is important, but beta testing, by people not involving in the development, is just as much. if you already know what to do, you may skip right over the problem without noticing it even existed.
Even writing has this, you type something wrong but as you wrote and knows what was supposed to be there you miss the mistake. Your brain just... autocorrects.
Even while reading someone else's text you may get the clues and fix it subcounsciously.

As I made some RPG Maker MV plugins, I know many of the issues I had were some tests I did not notice were a failure, or I thought I did because I tested something similar.
As I did not have many candidates for testing, I released them (for free, thankfully, there are stories of people with expensive plugins that were flooded so much with bug reports and asking them oney back they ended up removing it from sale) and had to fix them later when people told me of the issues. The major one was my Item Crafting plugin.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
To quickly summarize the fuck ups of the devs of the other game: One version couldn't even be launched.
It crashed as soon as you clicked "start". And they kicked any playtester from their server, if they found "too many bugs" as it made them look bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Aazkaal
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes